6) The Eyes

Nothing sexual in this chapter, really, I just wanted to point out how great it is that you can see the camera in his shades. xD carry on.

You woke up the next morning around 5:00. You were still at Dave's house...
Oh gog, what happened last night?
You rubbed your head and sat up.
Dave was laying on your stomach with his arms wrapped around your waist.

You giggled at the sight.
"Knock knock," you hit Dave's head twice, "up up!"

He sat up and looked around.
"Huh why?" He asked.

You just laughed.
"It's Saturday, silly. I guess I kinda slept over last night," you rubbed the back of your neck. You suddenly rubbed an awkward spot. Your eyes shot open and you ran to the mirror.
You shrieked. Dave ran to you.
"What happened?"
"You- you-" you stuttered, blushing, "you gave me a hickey, Dave."

He laughed, "Oh yeah I remember that."

"How come I don't?!" You cried.

He just shrugged and rubbed his eyes and you noticed; his shades were gone.

"Dave look at me," you turned around.
He stood up straight and assumed the salute position. 
"Your eyes," you gasped.
"Huh?" He fumbled around his face," oh sh-" He ran out to the bed.

"Dave!" You chased him, "They're beautiful."
You pushed down his shades.
He blushed and looked right at you.
"You know, you're prettier when I don't have my shades on," he said.
You blushed, "But why do you cover them?"

"I- okay long story short," he huffed, "I was bullied from birth basically. Once I began wearing shades like my bro suggested, all the bullies stepped off. My shades give me confidence."

"Dirk has red eyes too?" You asked.
He nodded.
"But, it's not really that big of a deal," he placed the shades back in their rightful position, "promise me you won't make a big deal of it, (Y/N)?"

You laughed and said, "Of course not, Strider. So, changing the subject here- what's for breakfast?"