Chapter 17~ Get Up! Breakfast

Guest Bedroom:

Deidara opened his eyes to see Sasoi's face inches from his. He felt arms around his waist and he saw two pairs of arms. Itachi's and Sasori's.
"Ah,hm!" Deidara screamed walking the two men up.
"What! What is it, brat!" Sasori yelled looking around for shinobi.
"You, you two we're, hm!" Deidara got up and ran out the room. Itachi and Sasori looked at eachother.
"Weirdo," Itachi mumbled getting up and putting his cloak on.

Living Room:

"Get up fat a***s!" Hidan yelled throwing a pillow at everyone.
"Money!"
"Fish!"
"Flesh!"
"World Domination!" Pein yelled as he woke up and the group looked at him.
"What?"

Gia's Room:

The girls woke up to a girly scream and a yell from Pein. Sighing Gia wipped her eyes. Konan grumbled and Amanda sighed.
"How do you live with them?" Gia asked Konan and she shook her head.
"I really don't know."

Upstairs Bathroom:

"Deidara open the d**n door now!" Hidan yelled.
"I'm almost done, hm!" He yelled through the door.
"You take longer than the f*****g girls!" Hidan yelled. Deidara opened the door and Itachi pushed through Hidan.
"You f*****g b*****d!" Hidan yelled. Itachi chuckled.

Kitchen:

"Cereal, french toast, don't they have any legs in here?" Zetsu asked. He was searching through the kitchen for food.

2 Hours Later~ Upstairs Bathroom

"Why was Tobi the last one to take a shower?" Tobi asked walking into the soaking wet bathroom with his towel.

Kitchen:

"Here, eggs, bacon, and toast," Amanda said giving each person a plate full. Their mouths were watering, plus Deidara's mouth hands. They dug in, drinking their orange juice and stuffing their faces with food.
"You would think they haven't eatten in days," Gia whispered to Amanda who nodded.
"Tell me about it."
"So how are you guys planning on getting back to your own world?" Gia asked sitting in between Sasori and Itachi.
"Ah, we were planning to stay," Pein said. Gia was taking a sip of Itachi's undrinkin orange juice and that news made her spit her juice all of Hidan.
"Why you!" Hidan yelled and reached over the table to choke her. Itachi, Konan, and Deidara held him back.
"Your planning on staying?" Amanda asked.
"Well yeah this place has so much to offer, like technology, jobs, hm" Deidara said choping a piece of bacon off.
"World domination," Pein mumbled. Konan grabbed him by the tip of his ear.
"Oh no you don't mister, no taking over this world!" She yelled and Pein grumbled under his breath.
"But don't you want to go back?" Gia asked.
"What, you mean to die?" Sasori asked. "I'm not dying to a pink haired teen, no thank you," he said sitting back in his seat. Great now were stuck with 10 S-class criminals. Will they be able to convince the Akatsuki to go back?