Chapter 25~ Volley Ball and Dress Up

Once home, Gia, Pein, Itachi, and Konan set their bags down on the table.

"Alright here," Gia said digging through the bags and holding out swimming trunks for the men. "Go put this on." The men unbuttoned their cloaks and started for the shirts before Amanda yelled, "In the living room!" They nodded and headed for the living room. They were done fifteen minutes later. The men walked into the kichen one by one in their trunks and a towel hanging off of their left shoulder. The girls had gotten changed while the boys took their sweet old time. Gia, Amanda, and Konan drooled.

"Well, lets get movin, hm," Deidara said. His hair was down and pushed behind his ear. All except the hair that covered his one eye.

"Rig-right," Gia studdered and opened the door. Everyone walked outside and Gia and Amanda led them to the pool. The Akatsuki stared in awe at the huge pool.

"This is bigger than the lake we had in the Uchiha compound," Itachi said quickly wiping his shock away.

"How deep did you say this was again?" Sasori asked sitting down next to Deidara on the lounge chair farthest from the shallow end.

"12 feet," Amanda repiled helping Gia skim the pool of bugs and frogs. Hidan smirked and pushed Amanda into the deepest end of the pool.

"You jerk!" Amanda screamed climbing out of the pool and chasing a laughing Hidan around the pool. They lapped the pool five times before Hidan finally jumped in. Amanda grabbed the skimmer with a long pole attached to it and hit him over the head with it ten times after he came up from underwater. The Akatsuki plus Gia laughed at the flaming Amanda and the cursing Hidan. Pein grabbed Konan and picked her up, jumping in together. Deidara pushed Sasori who fell into the deep end.

"Deidara!"

"Sorry Danna, you looked a little over heated, hm," Deidara laughed before Gia pushed him in and jumped in herself. Kakazu jumped in after Zetsu who was pushed by Tobi in a dounut like tube.

"B***h get off!" Hidan yelled at Amanda who was resting on his back. She threw herself back into the water dunking him. Kisame rested in a long raft passing a fighting Amanda and Hidan and a laughing Konan.

"Lets play chicken," Gia suggested once they were all in the shallow end of the pool.

"What the f**k is chicken?" Hidan asked blowing water out of his nose.

"There's two versions of chicken," Gia began, "the first one you lay in the middle of the road and dodge as a car comes the....." Gia was cut off by a smirking Deidara.

"You heard her Tobi, go stand in the middle of the road and get hit by a car, hm," Deidara said pushing Tobi up the stairs of the pool.

"But Gia said..."

"No, no, I clearly heard her say get hit by a car, hm," Deidara said. Gia smacked him upside the head. "Ow, hm,"

"The other way is to get on your partners shoulder and attack the other pair," Gia finished glaring at Deidara who was rubbing his head in pain. "Like this, Deidara go underwater," She commanded. Afraid of getting hit again, he went underwater as Gia climbed on his shoulders. He came up and held her with his hands.

"I get it," The Akatsuki said.

"Alright, get into pairs," Amanda said. Her partner was Tobi, Gia and Deidara, Itachi and Kisame who was forced to play, Pein and Konan, Hidan, after some complaining, and Kakazu, and Sasori and Zetsu. Deidara, Tobi, Kisame, Pein, Kakazu, and Zetsu went underwater and their partner got on top on their shoulders. After they came up, Amanda counted down from three before the game began.