Chapter 3~ School Kittens

Akatsuki

"That's us!" kisame yelled.

"Look at us Danna, why would they show us on this device device thing, Hm?"

"It's like they know every f*****g thing," Hidan said.

"What's going on?" Pein asked.

Humans

"Come on Amanda we have to go to bed for school," Gia said turning off the tv. The kittens got upset when she did that.

"Calm down, I have a tv in my room," she said and they each took five kittens. Once in Gia's Gia's room they placed the kittens down on the floor. Turning off the light and getting in their bed. Gia in her bed and Amanda on a sleeping mattress.

"Night kittens," Gia and Amanda said before falling asleep.

Akatsuki

"Barbie, can you believe that, Barbie, Hm!" Deidara yelled angrily.

"Better than Sprinkles," Pein said.

"Ha I'm princess," Konan said.

"Well at least my name not Itchy," Deidara giggled. Itachi glared with his red eyes then jumped on Gia's bed.

"Cherry is very scary name, look out here comes, cherry," Kisame said.

"Says Fish Stick," Sasori countered.

"At least my name doesn't go with children's sugary treat," Kisame said.

"Your a child's lunch," Sasori said. They argued for hours until they became too tired and fell asleep next to one of the girls. In the morning they heard the girls running around and grabbing things.

"What are they doing now?" Kakuzu asked.

"Don't know," Konan said stretching her muscles.

"You smell that, it smells like, food," Zetsu said. The smell was coming from each book bag. Being curious five kittens crawled into each book bag trying to get the food they smell.

Humans

"Come on or we'll be late," Amanda yelled grabbing her book bag. Neither girl saw the kittens in their bags so they didn't get out of the bag.

"Here poptart, huh?" Gia was about to hand Amanda a poptart when they saw five kittens meowing lightly in her bag.

"Awe," They said as they pulled into school.

"Since we're here you're going to have to be good kittens, ok?" Gia said and the kittens meowed.

"Ok, stay quiet," Gia said shutting her locker. Amanda had the same problem and kept her kittens in her bag that was in her locker. Today was going to be a crazy day for them.