-19-Morning Games

A/N: The cover above was made by @-breann , thanks so much for your effort! 

"Blaire," Someone whispered frantically, "Blaire, Blaire, Blaire."

I grumbled sleepily, snuggling closer into my blanket. "Leave me alone."

Arms were shaking me.

I grumbled louder, irritated. "No."

It was Blake. 

We had been cooped up in Caroline's house for the past week. Her parents were, apparently, on some cruise. 

How ironic?

 Pizza everyday, some type of board game, more flirtatious behavior from Caroline, (or it was probably just me making things bigger than they were), and then repeat. 

Blake chuckled, "Blaire-get up. I want to show you something."

"I don't care."

"Don't make me drag you out."

He wouldn't. "You wouldn't."

The next thing I knew I was hoisted out of my warm bed into the arms of the idiot.

"Blake!" I yelled.

"Shh." He urged, squeezing me a bit. "Caroline is sleeping."

Blake was carrying me out of the room. 

"Where are you taking me?"

"We're gonna play a game."

I opened my eyes. "I feel like that's a line that comes straight out of a horror movie."

"Don't worry," He laughed, "I won't kill you."

"Oh." 

Blake suddenly paused, dropping me off at the bathroom. "Do what you need to do and meet me downstairs in five minutes."

I glared. "Do I have a choice?"

"Not really."

~

I blinked sleepily. Face washed, teeth and hair brushed, I was standing on the dark beach in front of Caroline's house. "What now?"

"We're playing hide and seek."

I stared at him in the dark, the wind blowing my hair a bit. "I'm going back to sleep."

"No! You've been inside that house for a week. We're going to have fun."

"By playing hide and seek?"

"Exactly."

I studied him. "Are you sure you're nineteen?"

Blake fake-glared. "You're so funny."

"Blake," I whined like a little kid, "I'm tired."

A strange sense of deja-va hit me. I swallowed, remembering what Blake had blindly admitted to me.

His father. His father had killed my mother. 

"Okay. Let's play." 

Blake nodded, satisfied from winning the nonexistent argument. "Fine. I'll find you first."

"Okay, but be ready to experience the ultimate failure. I was the best at this game when I was little." 

Blake rolled his eyes. "Sure."