Love Me Right- Truth

Chanyeol lined his dick up at your pussy and pushed in "Mmm...fuck your big!" you screamed. Thrusting into you harshly he took hold you waist to fuck you deeper, "Uhh...fuck I love this tight ass pussy" he moaned. Giving you a few more pumps he pulled out and came on you face. He watched it flow to your mouth and you licked it up. "Were not done yet I need to stretch you some more, next we should go for your ass." Chanyeol said before bending you over again.

Enjoying your long night of fucking with Chanyeol you didn't know that Donghae was coming back from his little break he heard you and Chanyeol. He wasn't mad at you by far he that Chanyeol is very persuasive in his sexual ways and get any woman in bed that he wants.Getting angrier by the second Donghae walked on "Donghae? Can we talk I know its late" a sweet voice said. Turning around it was Mrs. Park, bowing to her and agreeing he walked into her room leaning on the door. "Do you need anything? Water? A snack?" Donghae said. "I need you to let Y/N go, Chanyeol has told me about your relationship. I like her very much and I think she will be an excellent bride and mother of my grandchildren" she said getting up from her bed. "Ma'am if I can speak freely its more so Y/N's choice than mine. If she wants me to leave her alone I care about her that much to do so. But, if she says no I will take her from your son by all means necessary" Donghae said walking out.-Next Morning-

The next morning you tossed and turned feeling refreshed. Turning over next to you, you see a sleeping Chanyeol he looked so cute making facial expressions in his sleep. You wanted to stroke his face but you felt an overwhelming guilt you fell for his trap, your heart was with Donghae and you wanted to be honest with him and tell him what happened. Sliding out of bed you found some clothes that fit you just right and headed downstairs. You cooked up a nice spread for your Donghae and made coffee, setting the table and getting creamer and some sugar a bedroom door closed. You looked up and saw your Donghae smiling at you, the excitement couldn't be helped as you ran to him and kissed his lips. Chanyeol was a good kisser but his lips couldnt compare tp Donghae's by far. "Good morning jagi" "Good morning love" he said. Ushering him to his seat he sat down and started to chow down you two shared a great conversation but you knew it was time to get serious. "Donghae im sorry. I slept with Chanyeol last night and I know I shouldn't have I fell for his charm and it happened. Im really starting to fall in love with you and I dont want to break up with you or you leave me" you said in a crying fit. "I know what happened babe I know. There is nothing we can do about it but his mom tried to get me to leave you alone and let you be with him and I told her that its your choice not hers." he said coming to wrap his arms around your waist. You pulled his head down and kissed him deeply pulling back and looking into his eyes. "Y/N? Y/N?" you heard Mrs. Park call. Quickly readjusting yourselves she came down and hugged you tightly asking how you slept and was Chanyeol nice to you.You told her what she wanted to hear and offered her some food. "Donghae of you don't mind I would like to speak to Y/N in private." she asked. Donghae left without hestation. "So Y/N I see my son really has a liking in you but I know that another person has your eye." "Ma'am I think I know were you are getting at" you said. "Donghae had your heart before Chanyeol but my son has more money and give the things you want" she said getting annoyed. "Mrs. Park I dont care about money and getting everything I want. I just want true love and your son doesnt give that to me. I can see past his charm he can have any girl be wants and he knows that. Donghae only has eyes for me so I pick him over Chanyeol. Were not even really together he paid me to be his girlfriend while you were here." you getting frustrated. "Aish this girl I cant believe my ears! To think I liked you now I know this was all just a fake. Get the hell out of this house and dont you dare come back!" she screamed. You stormed packing your stuff and leaving. Donghae saw what was going on and gave you a key with a tag of his phone number the address to his apartment before he started staying here.Getting on the bus you looked out the window feeling some what relieved you were never the type to be fake with people. Being at that house you were so out of place and uncomfortable. Looking for Donghae's apartment you found it stepping inside it was beautiful every appliance was stainless steel and his decor to die for. Moving into the back where the bedroom was you dropped your stuff down. "Why did you tell her everything?" "Ch-chanyeol?"

Love Me Right Oppaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें