5. baekhyun

"Come on Baek its starting to rain!"

The thick dark clouds covered the sky as you both walked home from a fun day out.

Suddenly you both heard a loud crackle and the rain came pouring down,

"Ahh no!" You yelled.

"Come on (Y/N) have some fun!" Baekhyun laughed. Pulling your arms and spinning you around in the middle of the road.

You realised that you were too wet now and having a little fun in the rain wasn't going to do any harm. So you started dancing and jumping around in the rain.

You gasped when baekhyun kicked a puddle at you.

"Baek! That's it!" You stomped onto a huge puddle and it all went on baekhyun.

He laughed it off and pulled you into a soggy hug. You giggled and pulled away.

"Should we dance?" He bowed down.

You nodded and grabbed both of his hands, twirling around.

As you were spining all you could look at were baekhyun's eyes, they seemed so loving and beautiful.

The more you thought about it the more you realised you were deeply attracted to him, how hadn't you noticed this before?

He would never like you back anyway.

You let go and started to walk back home,

"Where are you going (Y/N)?"

"Home, come on it's getting cold."

He ran up behind you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. His face was really close to yours and you could tell he was looking at you.

By the time you got home you were both shivering and cold.

"Hey (Y/N) go up to my room and grab some clean clothes." You nodded and quickly ran upstairs, you grabbed a t-shirt and some sweatpants, put your dress in the wash and made your way back downstairs.

When you got down you saw baekhyun had already got changed into dry clothes and was sitting comfortably on the sofa.

When he turned around to look at you a smile covered his face.

"Wow. (Y/N) you look so hot in my clothes." He bit his lip.

He stood up and grabbed you by your hips, slowly rubbing circles into them.

You moaned and snaked your arms round his neck, placing your lips on his.

He carried you over to the sofa and sat you on his lap, he broke the kiss and rested his forehead on yours, he laughed a little,

"(Y/N) you've probably guessed by now, but I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"