The video cuts to different scenes of Leo fixing things in a shop.

an obviously drunk Leo sings karaoke in a club someone. He is horribly singing The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars.

The song finishes and he goes to the bar handing the bartender a fake ID with the name Carlos Bengotto.

He orders a glass of whiskey and downs that. He runs back and starts dancing with a short blonde girl who is wearing too much makeup.

I feel a pang of jelousy in my chest but ignore it.

The screen once again goes dark for a few seconds

Leo wakes up next to the same girl from the club. It is very obvious what happened because Leo says:

"Oh shit. Not again. Where are my clothes?"

The scene changes just as Leo is getting up to find his clothes.

Everyone in the room sighs in relief.

The screen lights up on the next scene

Leo is at work we finally see the outside of where he works. A sign says Esperanza's Repair Shop.

Leo is working on what looks like a remote control car.

After a few minutes he calls out a name

"Tommy! I'm finished fixing your car!"

A little boy no older than 8 runs up and hugs Leo "Thanks soooo much Mr Leo. The other kids will be so jelous now."

"Any time Tommy" He tells the young kid "if you ever need anything come ask me. I'll always help."

The little boy reaches in his pocket and tries to hand Leo 5 dollar bills.

"Tommy, I told you I refuse to accept pay from you"

"Thanks" the kid yelled and ran out of the shop.

A girl comes to the door a few minutes later. She is the girl from the club and she looks angry.

Leo notices her and winces.

"Hey, Kylee." He says awkwardly

"Is that all you can say Leo!?" she yells at him "I slept with you the other night and all you can say is 'hey kylee'! Really!?"

"I didn't mean to sleep with you. I got really drunk and... well... I guess things just happened. It was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened"

"Is that what I am to you?! A mistake?! Wow! You are a asshole Leo Valdez!"

"Actually it would be 'you are an asshole Leo Valdez" He shouldn't have done that

The girl slapped him across the face, huffed, and started to walk out.

"I never want to see you again"

"I didn't even want to see you the first time." He yells at her retreating form.

"She wears too much makeup." He whispered to himself as he went back to work.