Chapter 8

A/n I'm not sure how long it will take for another update but I'm going to
try to update most days when I have little or no homework. Thank you for having faith in me and staying with this story. You guys are the best!!!!

Percy POV

Leo guides me off of the ship with his hand on my back.if I said I was nervous it would be an understatement.

I see a few familiar faces like Clarisse and the Stolls . They look shocked and then them and a few others start pushing through the crowd of demigods.

My heart starts pounding like a drum as the Stolls reach me.

" what happened to you perce."

Thankfully Leo cuts in " guys I think it would be best if we talked about this in the big house"

Clarisse POV

Percy looks different. Other than the fact that she looks like she got her ass kicked. Her hair is longer than before, she has bags under her eyes, she's sickly pale, and she's thinner. I don't mean " oh she lost a few pounds" it looks like she is starving herself.

She is also holding herself differently. She used to look confident and cocky but now she looks as though she would cry if you one too loudly.

When we get to the big house Chiron greets Percy and call the meeting. Most of the cabin leaders were there already so we didn't have to wait long. When they got here we started

" so" Chiron started "first I would like to welcome back Leo Valdez and Percy Jackson"

Leo awkwardly waves and Percy flashes a small smile.

" so.... Where have you two been." Chiron asks them and we all give full attention to them

------------------------------------------------------after the explanations-----------------------------

Percy POV

All I explained was that I was staying with a distant relative and I got jumped a few hours before the guys found me. They all went with my story understanding that I didn't want to talk about it. Leo explained every detail about where he's been this last year

" okay, well now to why we brought you back to camp." Chiron said

" wait...there was a reason we were brought back." I say " that would have been great to know guys" I smile goofily at them.

"Yes but... We can talk about that later." He tells us. " you guys can get reacquainted"

When he leaves the cabin leaders that I don't know leave.

Will solace asks me "so where have you really been. And what really happened to you?"

"Can we talk about that later guys?" I ask

"of course we can" Jason says

" Jason?"

"Yeah"

" I was kind of asking the people who don't know what's going on"

"Oh" he says "oops"

We all laugh and for a second... Just a second I feel like my old self again.

I feel like I'm more than a broken toy that's been tossed aside.

I feel like a person again.