Crowley!?

I spun around and starred at the new person. " You......... What?" I said. What the hell did he just say. " You know them." Clint asked and had an arrow ready.

" You could kind of say that. So far I can see there seem like to be nobody at home today. Seem like I have to try to find them again." The man talked mostly for himself. " Who are you? What do you know? Do you know how to get in?" I asked demanding. The man rolled eyes. " The name is Crowley darling. You need the key or you could take the backdoor stupid."
Was he flirting? It did kind if sound like he did.

" The backdoor? Hawk could you look after that." Nat said and looked at Clint. This Crowley could not their friend cause a friend wouldn't tell how to get in. " Again I wouldn't bother trying to get in cause they not, how I know that is that their car always is outside. Not really hard to miss a black car." Crowley said before walking of. We just starred after him.

Nat said something and Clint came back. " So what the plan now? So far we know is that they have a black car. We can't come in without a key." Bruce asked and I nodded in agreement. " J. Do we have any information on Winchester family, mostly about a black car?" Tony asked his JARVIS.
" Yes sir. There is still fills on John Winchester. He is a x-marine. He lived in Kansas and owned a car. His family is Sam and Dean Winchester. Married to Mary Campbell. Later he have a son more by the name Adam there die in young age of surgery. The car you asked for is a Black Impala Chevy 67 sir." Jarvis soon replied.

" I think I know how we find them." Clint suddenly said. We all looked at him waited for him to break the plans.
" Am I the only on there have bothered to read the document to where they showed up and their crimes?" Clint looked bit disbelief.

~o~o~o~ Back to your POV ~o~o~o~
*O* The third case they take *O*

You walked up to the Impala. " So I found a case there is here." Sam started and found the newspaper from the laptop. " I'm listening." You said letting Sam know. He nodded and showed the newspaper to Dean. You had your back on the car leaning. " So there have been this murder."
" A man was murdered in a way there seem like suicide but the mans life was a happy one. He has a wife and 3 kids. I suspect it a ghost so I think we should check this out." Sam explained.

" Alright we first gonna have something to eat and pie." Dean said and you rolled your eyes. It was not so long ago we had something to eat but Dean is Dean. " Be quick Dean." You said and stalked after Dean, he was already walking of.

Sam shook his head and followed.

______________________________________________________________________________________

You knew Dean and Sam still was kind of nervous that they didn't get through with the fake FBI badges. " Agent Bowman and this is my partners Agent Scot and Agent Hamish." The police man starred at us. He looked like he was considering if he would thrust us to be or not. " Aren't you a bit young to be an Agent? And why is FBI here?" He then finally said.
" That awfully kind of you. We are here for the case about Mr Johnson. Before you speak again FBI just wanted to check this out them self." I mimicked what I had heard Dean say before bout been young.

He then looked though full. " Alright I will let you Agents in. I guess you will want to see the body?" " Yes please." Sam answered.
They followed the Policeman. Did I really forget to mention that the policeman seem so damn familiar. He was kind of short well shorter than us Winchester are after all pretty damn tall.

The man have short blond hair, blue eyes and bit a hawk like face. His body was build as Deans.
It all happen like way to fast. The last thing you saw was Dean and Sam on the floor knocked out. The last thing you remembered was who this man was. Of course that man was Clint or Hawkeye as people know him.

TBC