Blue scrunches up her face. "He has some intense mood swings, but he's never really done anything wrong," She explains.

"That it?" He asks punishingly.

Blue purses her lips. "Why are you asking all of this Ronan?" She asks with a sigh.

Ronan sighs as well and bites his cheek. "Damn Gansey is gonna be pissed at me when he finds out," He mumbles to himself. Now a little louder he says, "Since we've always been honest with each other, maggot, I'll say screw your feelings and tell you what's up."

"Please do," Blue says and crosses her arms.

"Well Gansey and Adam and I have been trying to figure out what's been bugging at Noah. And we think that Barrington Whelk has the answers," Ronan says plainly.

Blue licks her lips. "Why do you think that he knows?"

"When you were talking about Whelk the other day at lunch he just shut down. Remember what Noah said, 'I had a friend named Barrington once.' After that I asked him if it was one in the same and he just ran away," Ronan explains as best he can.

"So you think," Blue says slowly. "that Barrington Whelk knew Noah once upon a time and they were friends?"

"Seems logical enough," Ronan says.

"You sounded like Gansey when you said that," She mumbles.

"That's because I was quoting him," Ronan says with a chuckle.

Blue smiles at that. Then remembers what they are really talking about. "Look Ronan, even if you guys are right about this, then what?" She asks.

"We find out what Barrington knows about Noah," Ronan says calmly.

Blue bites her lip. That's not much of a plan, she thinks. But if it's for Noah.... "What do you want me to do?" Blue questions.

"I have no clue," Ronan states with a casual shrug.

"What?!" Blue says incredulously. "You've done all at this explaining for me and you don't even know what you want me to do about it all?"

Ronan scratches at a stain on his shirt. "Look I'm just the messenger okay. Gansey and Adam are the ones with the plans."

Blue groans, "Fine then I'll talk to them later."

"Great sounds good, but uh if you talk to Gansey, don't mention how I'm the one who told you about this," Ronan practically begs.

Blue rolls her eyes. "Why? You afraid of your king?" She says mockingly.

"Damn straight," Ronan replies as he walks out of the room.

Blue smiles at his back before turning to her suitcase and beginning to unpack while she thinks over everything Ronan has just told her. Let's think logically about this Blue, she thinks to herself. The first day Noah ever freaked out was on the roof of the school and he said that it was because he had recognized someone he used to know... Then the day he fainted was outside the auditorium with Ronan, Gansey, Adam, Neeve, Barrington, and myself. That could just have been a coincidence that Barrington was there. But then the other day at lunch Noah did say that he used to know someone named named Barrington, which isn't really a common name.... Maybe it really is Whelk who Noah is afraid of then. Whelk has always been a strange dude and I don't think that I've ever seen him around Noah since he fainted. Blue groans in annoyance. I'll just talk to Barribgton after break and we can sort all of this out and be done with it. "Maybe then I can get back to focusing on my research," She sighs.