He had one hand on his hip. "I'm actually not surprised by the size of your house."

And it goes down the drain.

I got out of the car and he closed the door and we made our way to my front door. "What?"

He put his hand out. "I mean, I knew you were rich. Look at the car you drive! And now, your house. I was right."

My house was a simple three story house. It wasn't as big as he was making it out to be.

I put the key in the lock and pushed the door open. "And again, a lot comes out of your mouth."

He shrugged as he followed me to the kitchen. "But I was still right."

I shrugged. "I can't help it my parents have good jobs."

He went to say something but I stopped him. "Anyways, wait here while I go put my stuff in my room. And if you don't mind, I need to take a really quick shower."

He groaned. "Julianne."

I ran upstairs as I yelled, "Really
quick!"

After taking the super quick five minute shower that I had to take, I headed back downstairs in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I kept my trigonometry book, a pencil, my notes, and extra paper.

"I'm back!"

He lifted his head from the table, giving me a once-over and then looking away. "Good. I was about to raid your fridge."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "It's a good thing I came back then." I walked over to the fridge and opened it. "No, but seriously if your hungry you can have something."

He stood up and made his way beside me. "Um, okay, can I have something to drink too?"

I walked back to the table, setting my stuff down. "Yep, go crazy. There's some stuff in the cabinets too."

A minute later, he came to the table with a Lil Debbie snack and a soda.

"Are you satisfied?" I asked.

He nodded. "Very."

I took out my notes that we took today and the day before and pointed at all the red highlighted things. "So, you see all the red? That's everything I'm confused on."

He grabbed my notes causing our fingers to brush for a second. I pulled my hand back not expecting that to happen.

I looked at him and he just seemed to ignore it, looking over my notes. I rubbed at my fingers, frowning, completely disliking what just happened.

He raised his eyebrows, looking at me. "This is a lot of red."

I looked away. "Yeah, I just get confused a lot, I guess."

He set the notes from yesterday down on the table. "Okay, let's start with this one."

I nodded.

"Okay, you see this word?" I looked at the paper and saw he was pointing at a word that said cosine. "Well, do you see the example you wrote down, it has an angle of one-twenty, negative one-twenty, and two-forty. Which one do you think it would be?"

He covered the answer that was with the example and I sighed, looking at the paper confused. "Uh, the bigger number?"

He shook his head, removing his hand. "Nope, it's actually the angle of one-twenty."

I scrunched my eyebrows, leaning closer to the paper. "How?"

"Because," I heard him right next to my ear. "the cosine is always no bigger than zero to one-eighty. So," he pointed to the top of the angle. "it would be one-twenty."