Satan with a damn good arse.

The sunlight poured in Prince Harry's bedroom through the wall sized large window and he hummed in content seeing the sunrise and completing his romantic saga.

"Here's your breakfast , Prince Harry."

Harry smiled and politely thanked the lady for serving him an extra chocolate cupcake as the king never approved of him eating unhealthy. But, being servant's favorite had its perks. "Hey mikey, did you practice what I taught you yesterday?" He frowned seeing the 8 year old not running towards him with a huge grin and excitement for learning something new like he usually did.

"I did, your majesty " his frown deepened hearing the boy squeak from where he hid behind Esmeralda, Harry's caretaker from when he was a toddler. Harry loves his father deeply and knew his stepfather's bitterness towards life caused due to his incapability of producing kids. But he never understood his harshness towards the inferior and his denial of letting Harry treat them well.

Harry opened his mouth to assure the young boy to act normal, he wouldn't let the King's ruthless attitude change his perspective, but was interrupted by a booming voice of his Irish cousin,"Get up you lazy arse. His Majesty wants you."

"What did I do this time?" Harry grumbled to which Niall snickered answering,"Don't worry, he's just calling for your assistance to see some guy fighting."

"What?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion , this wasn't the first time his father was making two men fight each other for his entertainment. But, he knew Harry hated that, two men hurting just for fun. Despite of being a prince, violence wasn't his cup of tea so he racked his brains at the king's sudden demand.

"Some guy claimed that he's the best warrior or something so the king challenged him to fight with anyone picked by the king. The winner will obviously win the prize. Same shit over again, god knows why he wants you there. So come on, I don't wanna miss anything." Niall whined pulling Harry towards the battlefield.

Harry sighed in defeat and slumped his shoulders letting Niall drag him. All he wanted right now was to curl and read the new books delivered yesterday to the royal library or play with Melissa, Esmeralda's granddaughter the most friendliest baby Harry had ever met.

While Niall yelped in excitement, Harry gasped shock and worried seeing a very well built man with his back towards him standing opposite to the castle's most strongest man. Harry started chanting a prayer for the man who was a foot shorter and had the most amazing arse eve-Shit! Sorry God, Jesus Christ! Mother Mary!Holy thoughts! Holy thoughts!

His thoughts were abruptly stopped when Bruce laughed saying,"Are you ready, pretty boy." And Niall snickered muttering,"that guy's so dead ..." while Harry made a promise to himself that once the fight is over and the guy would recover from his physical injuries, he will personally try to cure whatever mental illness he is suffering that convinced him to fight Bruce.

The guy then cracked his knuckles arching his back and revealing Harry his delicious arse which has to be carved by the God. Harry's distracting thoughts were once again snapped shut, 'I really need to stop zoning out', he said to himself before the guy blocked Bruce's attack and jumped stabbing him right in the medulla oblongata. Harry quickly shut his eyes and covered his face with his hands trying hard to block the view and the scene which had unfold in front of him. He was too disturbed by seeing so much blood which was making him slightly nauseous than to be impressed or shocked by the guy. However , when the guy's voice boomed in the arena ,"Was he serious the best you had?" and at that moment Harry confirmed that the guy was an incarnation of the devil.

Harry was kind hearted and a sweet person in general, innocent but not naive, he knew that the realty was harsh and unfair but chose to have a positive outlook on life. He knew that some people were cold and rude and have a animalistic habit to kill some people just for fun, Bruce was one of them, but that didn't mean that Satan (a name he deemed should fit that cold hearted guy) should have killed him such mercilessly! Satan didn't even know Bruce!