Problem Solver

(Ashanti In Media)

Brandi Pov

"Man nah.. This a set up.. Im not goin yo.. Point. Blank. Fuckin Period." I sat on the bed, while Raini was gettin dress.. Her body sexy asf, and im tryin my best to be serious.. Damn Brandi focus..

"Oh my gosh.. Really Brandi? A set up?" She said as she walked over to me in her PINK maroon lace bra set, she switched it up tho, she had some maroon briefs on. Trynna kiss me, of course i moved her face out the way. Politely pushin her face away.

I got off the bed, while she was still sittin there poutin. I laughed. "That shit not workin Ranisha.. Get dress before we be late brat." She stuck her middle finger up at me, walked to the dresser, and got her an outfit out. It was a maroon Fly joggin suit. She put her Maroon J's on too.. "Damn girl, all that damn Maroon..." She gave me a mug, and scrunched her face up at me. "Shut up, can we go??" I walked out, got my plate that was wrapped in aluminum foil, said bye to sis and walked out to the car.. I wasnt paying attention to baby bratty ass.. She finally get her ass in the car. This girl real life serious about this Ashanti girl. I guess ill think about it.

School 3rd Hour (Lunch)
Raini Pov

"So look. I was thinkin of a nickname, ima just call you Rain. Plus you dress rock different styles like the weather. Whatchu thank??" Ashanti looked at me with her hand on her hip, while i closed my locker. "Damn girl, since when you become so country. Sayin "thank" n shit. Its cool mami, you wanna go out for lunch?" I grabbed her hand and just guided her outside. We walkin to the car, "Well yeah, since i clearly didnt have a say so" We got in the car, and pulled off. Im laughin, "Shut up bruh" I looked at her, she was lookin mighty scrumptious. She had some light blue joggin pants on, with some black and white 11's on, A black and white striped fitted half shirt, with a black beanie that had the word "BOSS" on the front. I started smirkin, and not knowin it. "What you smirkin fo?" She looked at me with a serious goofy look. "Nun, why you dressed like you dance or sum. I know you aint bout that life." She rolled her eyes, and stuck her hand up, doin that say it to the hand gesture. "Actions speak louder than words boo, ill show you a lil sum sum soon." She looked out the window. "Yo where we goin, im hungry." "Damn fat ass we almost there" I pulled up to a place, and she just started smilin. "Ooooo! yesss! Rain this my Favorite Favorite Favor...." I had to cut her happy go lucky ass off. "Damn its my favorite place to." I parked, took my keys out the ignition, this girl was already at the damn door, fuck it she was already inside.

30 minutes later

We been sittin at this table for a couple minutes, watchin this football game and talkin. "Hi, Im Amanda. Welcome to Texas RoadHouse, ill be your waitress for today, should we start off with appetizers and drinks?" Amanda had her pad and pen ready to write. "I want the spicey chicken dippers, with ranch sauce and some cheese fries, oh and the cheesy bacon potatoe skins." She ate another bread roll, after sayin what she wanted, this place had the best bread i swear. "Yeah, what she said, and can we get some more bread rolls, also i would like a blue raspberry lemonade. With a extra cherry." I asked the waitress, she nodded and said of course, asked if we wanted anything else, then walked off. Ashanti lookin at me with her arms crossed. "Ummm, you not gettin nun of my appetizers." I laughed. "The devil is mufkin lie. You ordered erthang i wouldve ordered. I drove so you sharin. And you not gettin nun of my drink. The hell." She rolled her eyes, and i looked back at the tv. "Alright, i prolly wouldnt have ate it all anyways, make sure you save some food for Brandi." I looked at her, and looked back at the menu. "You right, she want a steak with potatoes and gravy. Ha nasty ass be eatin the vegitables too." We both scrunched our faces up.

2 hours later

So me and Ashanti been spendin all afternoon together. I guess her uncle texted her to come home, cause she was in a rush to hurry back. "Just drop me off right here." I looked at her crazy, and pointed towards her house. "But its right there, its only two blocks i dont mind. Honestly." She looked irritated, kissed my cheek and got out. "Rain, thanks, see you tomorrow." I rolled my window back up, and watched her walk off, till i couldnt see her. Then i pulled off. She aint even let me finish sayin see you later. I drove back to the house.

I pulled up and got out the car. Unlocked the house door, and somebody grabbed me... "Aye!."

Brandi Pov

I heard Ranisha pullin up, so i stood behind the door. She unlocked the door and walked in. I grabbed her ass. "Aye!!" Her crazy ass almost kneed me in my stomach, i let go quick. "Yo, chill! Its me baby." I started laughin cause her face still was in shock, and she was still out of breath. "What Thea fuck did i do to you??!" She walked up to me mad as hell. "Bae i was just playin, im sorry." I tried to hug her, but she nudged me and walked up stairs.

I caught her before she got to the roon, and held her from behind. Slowly kissin her neck. I whispered. "Im sowwy ma".. I turned her around, so she could face me. I kissed her lips, and picked her up. She automatically wrapped her legs around me. Walkin to the room, and pullin her hoodie off her, while she still wrapped around me. My baby be makin me feel strong as hell. I layed her down on the bed, and pulled her pants down, then took em off. Started kissin her stomach, went back up, and started kissin her lips, while my hand slid in to her briefs. She was wet. "So you ready for me" I whispered in her ear, and giggled. She turned me over, so now shes on top. I bring my hand to my face and lick my fingers Mmmm. She watched me lick my lips. Then she gave me that take charge look. This when her Stem ways come out. She kissed on my neck, and went down lower, to my stomach. Leavin a trail of kisses all the way down to my navel. She used her teeth to slide my briefs down. She sat up, and we both stripped and kissed eachother newly exposed spots. I stood up, and went to our blank wall. She walked up to me, lookin at every inch of my body. "Im feelin artistically creative." She smirked and said. "What kind of art?" I said lookin at her smilin. "Some sensational colorful sex art." Ok yall.. everybody know she creative as hell, so were comfortable in front of eachother. To us The female natural body is art. I am her favorite piece of art. She hooked up the speaker. Sango started playin through the speakers. She grabbed the paint and paint brushes, with two big white pieces of thick paper out the closet next to the bathroom. She layed everything on the floor. We sat across from eachother, criss crossed apple sauce. With the candles lit, and the lights off. She sat on me, and wrapped her legs around me. Her breast were in my face, so i kissed them both. She had her paper in the back of me, and mines in the back of her. She started paintin, while still on top of me. Sex Art

To be continued......