Chapter 1

Brandi pov

Ok, so its been almost 2 months. School startin back, and moms found out I was gay to. She kicked my ass to the curve.

Flashback
Moms: Miha, cuál es esta hijah? Eh?

Me: Mommy, english please.

Moms: Whats this miha? huh? Instead of one i got two daughthers thats gay. Adios, Miha, Hurry up! Cant deal with you any more. Adios!

*She threw my laptop to me.*

Me: Damn,.ma.. Not gone even let me explain.. You want me on the street? Fr?

Mommy: Go to your sisters, you cant be here, if you gay. I still love you, but no. Go...

Me: Alight *I walked out and slammed the door.*

Present

Good thing i have a job, so im not a broke nigha yo. I do miss ha tho. I know she good. Anyways, Raini been living wit my sis. They act like real sisters. Its cute.. And i live there to, I sleep in the room with Raini. Yet, we still haven't did anything. I want to, but she a virgin. Which is sexy as fuck to me. Like oh my gosh, just let me eat you already...

Work

Customer: Do you have this shirt in black? *This dude about 6'2, dark carmel color, with hazel eyes, and has a fresh cut with waves in his head is holdin up the shirt.. Damn he brought that style back boy*

Me: Yes, we do, but its for women so you need a bigger size than that.

Customer: *laughin* it's not for me.. My friend birthday is coming up, and she doesn't like pink, so ill get her a black one.

Me: Oh i apologize sir, but here you go... That will be 15.37, Mr. Steelio.

Mr. Steelio: Devin will do just fine, and whats your name?

Me: *handing his card and bag to him* Brandi *shaking his hand*

Devin: Nice to meet you, here.

Me:*he walks off leaving a card, i just put it in my pocket for later. In walks Raini. I start smilin*

Raini: Wassup babe, brought you some lunch. *I walked around the counter to give her a hug and kiss.*

Me: Babe.. You.. Didnt.. Have To.. *I kissed in between words, she giggled.*

Raini: But I wanted to, plus i know you hungry, and I miss ed you. *She said missed you in her baby voice, shit was sexy.*

Me: Well thank you, im off in 2 more hours..

Raini: well i gotta go, homework to do, and yo sister car broke down, so im pickin babes up.

Me: Alright, thanks, ima see you at home..

Raini: *she smiled* and im lookin forward to it.

This time need to hurry up yo.

Raini

Huhhh.. Im sexually frustrated.. Lol, fr. Like Brandi be actin all innocent. She think im fragile, and she dont wanna hurt me. I mean i am, i cant take two fingers, but i can take one. Yes, i did some experimenting. Before you judge, a woman should know her body very well, and dont act like you never did it. I rather do it my self first than have someone else do it. Anyways enough about that. Me and Samya are like real family. People think we are, so we let em. Brandi, thats my baby. She so sweet, and her personality be on point, like i love her for her. Not for the materialistic things. Im 17. Birthday was a couple a weeks ago on December 3rd. Granddad got me a car, my favorite aunt wants me to live wit ha. I dont know, i like being wit Brandi and Samya. Plus she dont know im gay. I dont know how she will take it, and she's a Christian woman. Therefore ill wait... Oh shii, forgot about sis.. Talk to yall lata