Chapter 6

Raini POV

I woke up, and felt somethin heavy on me. Then i opened my eyes. Brandi big head was on my chest. We was all tangled up, and comfortable. Her hand was around my waist. I tried to move it without waking her up.

"Where you goin? Dont leave me." She was talkin with her eyes closed. She kissed my chest. Then went back to sleep. Im just gigglin tryin not laugh. Like awwww my baby.. "Okay lovey moment over." I rolled her over. She rolled a little to fa.. "Ahhhh, what happen?" She sat up on the floor confused. "My bad bae" Im just laughin.. I grab my phone and started playing random music. I dont know why. But i was up, and just ready to vibe..

"Damn you just do not care about a nigga sleep. " She got up, and snatched the phone. Show you by Fetty Wap started playing... I started singing.

I aint never gave a fuck about a nigga
So why the fuck ima start no....

"Bruh, you forcin it.. Why you change it.. " I said, she looked at me crazy "Clearly cause you can't sing."

"Fuck you." I stuck my middle finger up.* The long rough and hard way.

Brandi POV

"Alright.." I turned to Making Good Love by Avant. Then i put the phone on the dresser. "Come here" I used my finger to motion her to come. She bit her bottom lip. "Fine dont come." She was sitting on the bed, i grabbed both of her legs, and pulled her to the edge. She was laying on the bed while her legs were around my waist. She closed her eyes, when i bent down and started kissing and sucking on her neck. I whispered in her ear. "Why you dont never listen to daddy. Huh?" She pulled my face to her face, and started kissing me.

I pulled back, slid her compression shorts off and threw them on the floor. I kissed her lips and used my index finger to circle around her clit. Her little moans were coming out. I stopped, and got from between her legs and layed down on the bed. I guess she thought i was teasing her, cause she got on top of me. Had my whole little stomach pack moist. "Nah nigga. goodnight, talk to you in the morning." I said and she started pouting. "Brandi dont play with me. I know you not serious." She was mad as hell. I rolled over still in between her legs. All comfortable. And I fell asleep.

Raini POV

I know this ugly ass rugrat not serious.. Oh my gosh she is.... I start playing with her face. "No Bae.. Pleasee.. I wouldnt do that to you." I was pokin her and erthang. Ugly ass really was sleep. Thats mad disrespectful. I pulled her briefs down and just started kissing on her pussy.

She was smirkin actin sleep. Then i started sucking and licking her clit. As soon as i heard her moan, I stopped. "Mhmm, now you can go to sleep. Goodnight." I came up to her face, kissed her and layed on her chest, while she was in between my legs..

Morning

Me and Brandi gettin ready for school. Sis made our breakfast. We ate and left out the door. We in the car and its just silent. I hook the AUX cord up to my phone, and shuffle my playlist. Jacquees - Come Thru started playing. Couple minutes later we was at school. It was cold outside, and the parking lot was so far from the entrance. I looked at Brandi all sad.

Brandi: Why you lookin at me like that? *I was shivering n shit. She started laughing.* Unuh.. Nope.. Cant do it. Didn't nobody tell yo ass to try and look cute.

Me: Pleaseee... *She gave me her jacket. We walked in school all cute. Everybody couple goals.* "Give me my jacket, I damn near caught frost bite on my elbows cause of you." I gave her the jacket, kissed her, then went to my locker.

Jaylin: Hey suh.. We missed you, where you been. "Girl its a long story, lemme tell you when we get in class." *She giggled.* Alight, but you seen that new girl Ashanti. Word is she all stud crazy or something. " Damn she new, and she already known for fuckin around. That shit sad." Here she come. *I closed my locker.

Ashanti: Hey, Im Ashanti. "Hi." *I gave her a fake ass smile. Sum was off about her, she is pretty tho.* Anyways, you're pretty, and i wanted to hang wit you. Might as well keep it one hunnid, plus i need help gettin to first hour. *She handed me her schedule.* "We all got the same first hour. Come with us."

We get in class, and low key. I just noticed how we all was matching the same brand, just different colors. I was maroon. Jaylin had black and pink. Ashanti had blue and white. We was cute. Kinda like a little group. Ashanti seem cool as fuck to. Ima still keep my eye on her tho. I started texting Jaylin. I wanted all three of us to go see that new scary movie. Jaylin was sitting behind Ashanti. Thats how she found out. They both looked at me and nodded.

End Of Day

Im tired as hell. Brandi ugly self, was at my locker every two hours with food. Like damn.. I was grateful, but i was full. She left at 1 for work. Her sister came and got her, so i could use the car. Ashanti and Jaylin was walking to my locker laughing. "Umm whats funny." I said putting my stuff in my locker. "Oh nothing, except it's 20 degrees outside, and you got a short sleeved shirt on." Jaylin said handing me an extra jacket from her locker. "Man i love you J. Yall ready. We goin to see The Forest." "I hope it be scary." Ashanti said with hope that she get scared. I closed my locker and we walked out the entrance and ran to the car. Its cold as hell outside.

Theatre

It took us 20 minutes to get to Marcus. The movie was good i guess. That girl wanted to die. They tell her not to spend the night in the forest. And guess what she do... spends the night in the forest. That ass deserved to die. Me and the girls went to Uno Pizzeria afterwards. Ashanti surprised me. She super smart, and people really think of her wrong. Jaylin ugly ass, kept taking slices of my pizza. I couldnt take nun of hers cause she had nasty shit like vegetables and mushrooms on hers. Ashanti had a simple Pepperoni. I had sausage and cheese. We was laughing just talking about life. My phone started ringing. MyBaby popped up.

Me: Hey bae.

MyBaby: Hey mami. I miss you. Where you at?

Me: At uno with the girls. Why you hungry?

MyBaby: Yeah for some dessert... *she giggled* So you added someone to you and Jaylin.

Me: Yeah, her name Ashanti.

MyBaby: Okay. Bring me a meat lover pizza. I love youuuu.

Me: *Gigglin* I love you to.

I continue eating my pizza, and drinking my mango lemonade. I always ask for an extra cherry or two."Okay, come on. Im tired." Jaylin said yawnin. I said alright. Made sure i got Brandi pizza. We paid and left. I dropped Jaylin off first. It was just me and Ashanti. "How long you and yo girl been together?" I smiled and said "Two years, and continuing." She pulled out her phone and started touching up her lips. I cant wait to get home and tell bae, how fine this girl is. "How tall are you" I asked. "5'4" She carmel skinned, fat in the right areas. Perfect curves. Im driving and lookin at her. Bae told me she willing to try new things. And im young and curious. I wanna know what its like to be in a three partner relationship. I mean i dont like sharing. But it can still be just me and Brandi. Once in a while itll be nice to have two people at once. Fuck it ima just be straight forward. "You single?" She giggled when I asked. "Yeah why." She bit her bottom lip a little. "Just wonderin. When the last time you had sex?" I kept my eyes on the rode as she answered. "These questions. But with a boy its been 2 years. A girl its been 6 months. Im also STD free." Damn how she know that was my next question. Lemme stop tho. I pulled up to this nice ass house. "This you?? I like it." She kissed my cheek. I raised my eyebrow. "Thanks for the ride. She smiled and got out. I waited until she got in. "Oooo im telling bae when i get home." I turned my music up. And jammed all the way home.