Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home

Start from the beginning

Serena bites one of Jake's finger, that immediately made him took his hand away. "Yeah, whatever."

"Rabis! Oh God!" Jake searching his bag for an alcohol.

"You two are hilarious!" Me laughing on my seat like there is no tomorrow. "Why didn't we hang out before?"

"Because you are too busy being Vanessa's assistant." Serena commented.

"I'm her bestfriend." I corrected her.

"Okay, bestfriend!" She rolls her eyes at me as she still does not believe.

"But why is it in school she boss you around so much?" Jake asks rubbing his hands together after spraying alcohol on his hands.

"No, she doesn't." I defended Vanessa. "She's just um..."

"Lazy?" Serena continued my sentence.

"Well, A little." I admit making Serena laugh.

"But totally Hot tho" Jake winking at us. Serena making a vomiting face from what he said.

"You think every girl is hot." Serena making fun of him again.

"You're not!" Jake retorted making Serena stop laughing as he began to laugh. Serena tackles him by putting her arms around his neck. "Let me go!" Jake trying to push Serena's arms away.

"Stop it you guys!" I said trying to stop them.

"No! I'll kill him." Serena said furiously.

"Pig!" Jake trying his best to break away from her.

"Dog!" Serena continues to tackle him.

"Quit it!" I tried my all but there's just no normal day that they could stop arguing with each other.

___________________

The bus stops infront of my house. I grab my bags and got off the bus.

"Bye Sweet Cheeks!" Jake blew a kiss as he pop his head out of the bus window and because of that Serena hit him in the head.

"Bye Skye! See you in school." Serena shouted as the bus starts to leave.

"Okay, see you." I waved back at her before the bus finally left.

*

I was about to open the door when someone else did from the inside and it was my 5 year old little brother, Nate.

"Hi there." I greeted him with a smile. His eyes immediately widens and started to yell at Dad who was probably at the kitchen.

"Daddy, daddy!" He continues. "Skye is here!" I kneeled to give him a proper hug, which made him jump to my arms longingly. "I missed you Skye!" He buried his face on the crook of my neck.

"I miss you too buddy." I tighten my arms as I give him the hug.

"Welcome back Baby Girl." Dad said as he emerges from the kitchen, he's wiping his hands clean at his apron.

I pulled away from Nate and walk to my dad to give him a hug. "Hi Dad."

He automatically engulf me in his arms. His familiar old spice scented body wash entered my nostrils, I somehow missed that over the top smell. "How was camp?" Dad asked me.

"It was fun." I said smiling as I slowly pull myself away. "It was the most fun camp experience I had in a long time."

"I'm happy you feel that way." He pinches my nose. "Come, I made some snacks to welcome you." He lead Nate and I to the kitchen.