Caught: Jun (WARNING) Part 2

Dedicated to all my loves who wanted a second part. I feel like this is shit, but let's see what y'all think!

His eyes eagerly watch as you slowly strip off every piece of clothing. Jun sits back in his chair as he watches you sit on his bed, laying your naked body flat against it. You sit up against the head bored, cheeks a rosy red from embarrassment.

" Go on love. You know what I asked you to do." Jun said in command. Biting your lip, you slowly spread your legs open, your hand slowly trailing down your abdomen and to your swollen clit. Your fingers slowly swirl softly against your bundle of nerves as electricity shoot up your body from pleasure.

" Don't hold back any of your lovely noises Y/N." Jun said as his eyes are glued to your face. You let out a whimper in response as you fastened your pace, heart pounding against your chest, slowly you grow louder and louder and soon Jun has his hand around his cock again as he watches you. A pool of heat creeps into your stomach, and your orgasm hits you, arching your back and throwing your head back as you go through your high.

" Look at me Y/N." Jun commands as your eyes make contact with his. Half lidded, and a panting mess, Jun cannot take anymore. He jumps from his seat, nearly pouncing on top of you. He takes your lips into his and kisses you roughly as you moan loudly. His cock teases your entrance, rubbing up against your sensitive clit. Jun desperately sucks and leaves hickeys all over your neck and chest, his teeth grazing any skin he could reach. His mouth latches onto one of your nipples as he plays with the other.

" JUNHUI!" You scream as he nibbles on your breast. Dripping wet, you look at him impatiently.

" Jun~ please fuck me~" You plead as he smirks. Jun slowly enters into you, his cock making you stretch. He pounds into you with out warning, screaming his name, your hands attach onto his back, nails digging into his back. Jun growls as he thrusts even faster if possible. Your walls tighten against his dick, Jun give one final pound and you both come at the same time. Both covered in sweat, breathing heavily, Jun leans over placing a sweet kiss onto your lips, then forehead. He pulls out, collapsing next to you on the bed. You turn over, hands lacing into his hair.

" Well, that was one way of spending time together."