Page Cannot be Displayed - 16

"Elliot..." you managed to say regaining your composure between his rapid kisses. "Elliot..." you repeated again realizing that he seemed to be lost in his own world that you had previously been consumed by as well.

Running your free hand from his stomach to just under his shoulder, you gently applied just enough pressure to gain his attention as some space managed to form between your body and his once again. His face backed from yours just enough to lock eyes but still so close that the tip of your nose lightly brushed with his.

"What's wrong?" he asked looking almost in shock as different assumptions raced through his mind as to why you would stop his actions so suddenly after so obviously enjoying it. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked again so quickly that you hadn't had time to answer the first. Before he was able to ask another question doubting himself, you quickly spoke up.

"Nothing's wrong." you assured him with a small smile keeping your hand on on his body though you could feel slight pressure from him wanting to move closer to you again. As much as you wanted to feel him against you, you knew out in the open in front of your potential employment office was not the place for it. "I just...want to be somewhere more private that's all."

Feeling satisfied with your answer, Elliot slowly backed himself away without breaking eye contact even for a moment. His expression had always been tough to read but with your spoken words it was now clear as day. Clearly over the episode he had endured so bravely last night, he was ready for some alone time as well. Though you knew if he had it his way, as his personality was extremely introverted, the two of you would never leave his apartment even to go to work.

"I know of a place." he suddenly said seeming a bit hesitant as the small smile wiped from his face. "It should be empty right now."

"Okay. Is it someplace I'm familiar with?" you asked feeling excited to finally have some alone time with him.

"No but it eventually will be." he answered quickly as he outstretched his hand grabbing firmly onto your free one as the other still held tightly onto the flowers. "I'll lead you there."

Elliot's eyes slowly different away from yours, as he turned his body around slightly pulling you in the direction of his choosing. Not a word was spoken once the walk began. He didn't mention how far this secret place was from the office building and you didn't bother to ask. You were perfectly willing to walk the rest of your life as long as Elliot had a hold on your hand and led the way.

Walking past the crowds of people, you looked from side to side examining the different building and stores that you had somehow missed in your exploration of the city. Being in such a crowded city had been new and a bit frightening but with Elliot leading the way, you felt more confident to look around knowing he wouldn't allow to become lost.

However, after a great deal of walking the scenery completely changed. You felt Elliot's grip on your hand become tighter as the large buildings and people in business attire seemed to fade away. Instead in front of you appeared to be rides and carnival booths. A large Ferris wheel caught your eye as it moved slowly around giving the people inside the many cars a gentle ride with a great view of the water and the city in the distance.

"(Y/n)?" Elliot's voice broke your concentration on the large ride. Coming back to reality you noticed the walking had stopped and Elliot had been watching you with a bit of worry on his face. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I just got a bit distracted." you told him turning your attention back to the wheel.

"Like Ferris wheels huh?" Elliot asked with a small chuckle in his voice as you felt his hand finally let go of your only to replace itself on your lower back softly.

"I've never been on one before." you told him a bit embarrassed having never been on such a popular ride.

"Really?" he asked in shock as this had been available everyday for him so hearing someone had never experienced such a basic pleasure came as a shock.

"I've never left my small town before now. This is actually this first time I've seen one in person."

"If you want I'll ride it with you." Elliot offered as you turned in his direction to notice he had been staring at you instead of in the direction you had been looking in.

"After you show me this secret place." you told him with more excitement. "I'm dying from the wait."

"We're almost there." he responded putting pressure on your lower back leading you down off to the side of a building not far from where the rides had been set up.

Guiding you down a somewhat narrow looking hallway, he arrived at a lone door that almost blended in with the wall. Opening it, Elliot moved aside allowing you entrance.

"After you." he said softly giving your back a small rub.

Walking into the room, you couldn't believe your eyes.

~~~~To be continued~~~