Page Cannot Be Displayed -15

Gripping your new flowers tightly, you kept your eyes on Elliot's determined ones as he slowly closed the gap that separated your bodies. His familiar scent grew stronger that made you weak on your feet. You used to believe that there was nothing better than a good smelling guy but you quickly realized that there was nothing better than a good smelling guy you were actually dating. 

His black hood remained over his head shielding his face from any prying eyes. For a split second you heavily envied him for he was somewhat hidden and you were in perfect view for the hundreds of New Yorkers pushing their way around each other to get to a destination that wasn't as important as they let on. 

"Elliot..." you said in a low voice knowing what was about to happen as his hands found your upper arms. His grip wasn't overwhelming but enough to keep you from running away from him. While that thought had never even crossed your mind, it seemed to be a constant fear with him. 

"(Y/n)..." he answered in an equally low tone that mimicked yours while wearing a small but shy smile across his lips. 

"I wasn't trying to flirt with you." you softly chuckled as he took speaking his name lowly as a flirtatious move. "Control yourself we're in public."

Elliot's hands drifted from your upper arms to either side of your neck softly making your skin shiver under his gentle touch. Feeling his warmer hands against your cold neck brought you comfort like a blanket does to a small child. 

"I don't care." he answered simply never taking his eyes from yours for even a split second. 

And he was truthful with his words. He didn't care who was watching or what time of the day it was. He looked completely taken like there wasn't a single thing in this world that could take his attention from you. 

Watching as his eyes closed, you felt a bit tense as yours followed suit. Anxiously awaiting the moment that took over five minutes to take place, you desperately tried to drown out the idle chatter on cellphones or the honking of vehicles that passed by. But as his lips gently connected with yours, all of the background noise suddenly vanished leaving you in a world of your own where only yourself and Elliot seemed to exist. 

The feeling of his hand leaving your neck caught some of your attention as you felt it replace itself on the back of your head keeping your face as close as possible to his preventing any potential loss of closeness. 

Placing a series of gentle kisses against your lips, you kept your eyes closed enjoying the sensation and love that was pouring from his actions. You wanted to grip him as well, to feel his body with your bare hands but knew you had to keep a grip on your flowers or gesture would fall to the dirty hard side walk and potentially damage them. 

Though Elliot wasn't big into touching, you could feel his hands begin to shake as they started to slide downward and then quickly move back up. While you did already have sex with him, you had never experienced any actual holding or random cuddling. It was clear that he wanted his hands to roam and feel you the same way you wanted to feel him.

~~~To be continued~~~