Page Cannot Be Displayed - 6

His lips tasted of something so sweet that even a strawberry would struggle to compete with it. Despite being so socially awkward, he seemed to pay no mind kissing in public. While it wasn't a movie romantic kiss that would cause you to bring a foot off of the ground, it was the most intense you had ever had. It seemed he had been missing something in his life and kissing you had been filling his empty void.

"Wait..." you try to say against his lips. As much as you loved the passion, you had to talk about what was happening. This sudden relationship had been full speed ahead without much conversation.

He pulled back after hearing your request. His eyes wide with surprise as he seemed a bit nervous that he had done something wrong.

"I-I'm sorry." he apologized again. "I just can't help myself whenever I see you."

You wanted to grab his hands and convince him that you didn't mind his actions. Though, of course, he rapidly stuck them back into his pockets securely as a form of safety.

"I'm not upset." you told him smiling gently trying to relax him. "Let's not do this here. Let's go home."

Reaching your hand out for him, he quickly took it without hesitation. Gripping around your fingers, he was noticeably stronger than a stereotypical IT worker. Starting to walk again, you felt your hand be pulled in front of his body as his free one covered it as well. His grip may have been a bit stronger than you had preferred but he appeared to be holding on as if his life had depended on it.

Occasionally, you could feel his eye dig into you as he stole glances.

"You're beautiful." he spoke up in his shy tone which made your cheeks instantly flare.

"Oh no..." you replied trying to shoo away the comment as it had embarrassed you in a good way.

"You really are." he pressed on. "The most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

He kept his gaze on you as you both continued to walk toward the apartment building. The feeling of his constant stare had once been extremely uncomfortable but had now been starting to be exciting. His eyes never shifted off of yours as they gave you their full and undivided attention.

"Thanks. I'm really glad you think so." you responded sincerely appreciating the compliment.

Elliot didn't say another word the rest of the walk back to the apartment. As the doors finally appeared in front of you, he repeated his action of allowing you entrance first as he continued to keep a firm hold on your hand careful not to let you stray away.

Despite the stairs not being as wide as they should have legally been, you both walked shoulder to shoulder together up them. His pace was slow causing you to keep the slowness as well. It had seemed he wanted to enjoy the last few moments alone together before appearing before Angela to hear her lecture on not exploring the city alone at night.

The last hallway appeared as your apartment door came into view right next to Elliot's. The pace managed to slow down even more as he gave you one final glance before reaching your door knob. Trying to fiddle into your pocket for your key with one hand, you pulled it out slowly opening the door expecting to see Angela. However, the lights had been turned off and not a sound could be heard throughout the small apartment.

"I'll wait here." Elliot told you noticing the silence as well. It was pretty late out and chances are Angela had gone to bed to be well rested for work in the morning.

Walking back the living room and into the small bedroom that you both had shared, you noticed her peacefully sleeping form curled up in her blankets. Deciding not to wake her, you walked back toward the door where Elliot patiently stood.

"She's asleep." you told him as you had begun to feel your eyes get heavy as well. "It's a shame we ended up not doing movie night."

"You could sleep in my apartment tonight." he suddenly suggested which managed to take you off guard.

"W-what?"

"If you want to..." he spoke up locking his eyes with yours.

"O-okay that would be nice. Let me just change first." you told him feeling extremely nervous to be spending the night in his apartment.

"Alright. I'll meet you over there. The door will be unlocked." he told you as he slowly backed out of the door enough for you to properly shut it.

Walking softly back toward the bedroom, you quietly rummaged through your clothes that had been piled up in a box. One by one, you changed your nice new outfit into loose fitting sweatpants and black tank top so you wouldn't get to hot. Grabbing your phone charger from out of the wall, you pulled a piece of paper from your nightstand and wrote short note for Angela.

Having a sleepover at Elliot's apartment. See you tomorrow. Love you. xx

Laying the piece of paper quietly on the nightstand behind her bed, you shifted through the dark back out into the living room and toward the front door. Walking out into the hallway, you closed the door behind you making sure it was securely locked before taking a deep breath and opening Elliot's door.

His dog had been laying on the couch half asleep but still conscious enough to look up and see who you were. He didn't bark like a normal dog would have but instead wagged his tail rapidly upon seeing you.

"Some watch dog." Elliot commented startling you as he had been standing by the edge of the living room opening.

"He'll kill intruders with cuteness." you joked as you closed the door and locked it behind you. "I'm sure he'll enjoy sharing the couch with me though."

"I was thinking that you could sleep in the bed...with me..." Elliot said looking a bit nervous himself though this time he didn't have pockets to shove his hands into.

"I would love that." you blurted out without thinking as Elliot looked toward the floor and moved his body away from the opening revealing his bed.

Walking toward the small room, you moved past him and plugged your charger into the wall beside the nightstand ready to charge your still dead cellphone. Elliot moved to the other side of the bed and crawled underneath the cover watching your actions waiting for you to join him.

After securely placing your phone in the charge and on top of the hard surfaced nightstand, you crawled under the cool covered to join him. At first, it felt strange to be laying in bed with him but as you rolled on your side you quickly felt his arms wrap around your waist pulling you close to his warm chest.

~~~To be continued~~~