Pay Back

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THAT!" Mia yelled in my face as I stood there calmly, my pack ready to knock her out if need be.

Apparently she was the best tracker in Forest Paw. She had deliberately been late and had ignored me till I pushed her right into a puddle of slush. The only person who got exused from this was Blue because he was dealing with the financial stuff and gatherimg intel on the soulless wolves.

I was in my usual gear, the one that used to be my mothers, to prove my authority, so was Blake, in gear that I had learned that was once his fathers.

"AND ANOTHER THING, THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY OUTFIT." she goes to tear it off me but I just pivot, using her own motion to send her into the snow bank.

"You made Zack burn the house down and tried to burn everything with it. If it weren't for me, this would have been destroyed." I growl out in anger, my voice lethal.

Then I had an idea.

"How about this. If you want it so bad, beat me in a fight. If you're the best tracker then it should be easy." I mocked her by brushing a piece of lint off.

I was requested to train these wolves, the ones who treated me like dirt because of Mia using her body as a bribery method. I sensed Leo watching and my smile grew. He would soon see who he rejected.

"Deal." I had been lost in my thoughts and had just dodged her punch, fliping back a few feet to get my bearings.

She came at me and I kept dodging, sometimes using her momemtum to send her flying into slush puddles or snow drifts.

With in a half an hour she was panting and I was calm. Now it was my turn.

Quckly I round house kicked her side, the sounds of ribs breaking filling the silence, then it was a punch to her jaw, that breaking as well. Finally it was a swift kick to her thigh, the snap of the bone there.

I held her up by her hair and looked at her pack with a cold stare.

"This is what happens when you are out of shape. Even the weekest soulless could have killed her with in ten minutes. I wanted to make her an example." Silence continued as I felt their fear directed towards me, catching Zack's eyes as he looked at me with pride and approval, but also envy.

Guess he wanted to do what I did for a long time. I motioned to Lease and Concra, her twin.

"Take her to the pack doctor. The rest of you will be jogging for the rest of the time. Before we can fight, we must build your stamina. My pack position yourselves around them and keep them in line." I smiled as Mia was taken away from me before pulling out the neon pink.scarf and showing the Forest Paw wolves.

"We will keep running until one of you can take this from me." With that, I tuck most of it into my waist pand and stretched.

"Ready?" They all nodded.

"Go" I took off at a slow pace, always keeping a head of them.

My pack members kept their pace with the forest paw and for an hour we jogged, every so often I had to doge.

Once we reached the one and a half hour mark, I picked up speed and listened to them strain to keep up while my pack made jokes with each other, their breaths even like mine.
By the third hour the pack was getting desperate and I could tell that some were about to shift.

"If any of you shift to try to get the scarf, you will all be sprinting three laps and giving me fifty suicides." This got me a few un happy words and growls so I sped up.

By the fourth hour all of the Forest Paw wolves were ragged and gasping for air, some stoping to puke their guts out.

Me and my pack just laughed and I turned to look at them as I ran backwards.