Reluctant Reunion

Start from the beginning

I smiled as me and my three friends walked by the four wolves, Dom's arm wrapped around my shoulder and holding me protectively to his side.

[Thanks.] I linked Dom, snuggling closer to him.

[Always Fire.]

I smile the rest of the night as we change and I give in to teaching Dom how to make the cheese cake while the pack watched.

"Seriously, when will you guys have the wedding." Lease says as she snuggles into her mate Bill.
They wew watching the "couple" thing that me and Dom apparently had and loved it like it was a new drama while the rest of the pack waited inside the game room or lounge for the cake that was almost done.

"How does spring sound?" Dom asks, making my nose wrinkle.

"Fall is prettier." I state, getting all of us into a laughing fit. With in a few minutes, the cake was done and being devoured by the pack, Dom having me sit in his lap as usual.

Soon it was time for the bonfire, and everyone trudged up the path in their hipster winter gear, as Blake called it since some of us looked like we came from a resort in the eighties.

The sounds of the bonfire could be heard and the pack started to mingle, leaving me and Dom standing together.

We headed towards the bon fire and sat down on a chair close to it, me still in his lap, as we roasted marshmallows and making smores.
Some wolves who recognised me came up asking what I have been up to and soon everyone knew that I was the trainer who would whip them all into shape.

For now they left me and Dom to our joking and fun as we made smores and found some sausages to cook.

"Why are you sitting on him, what are you, his lap whöre?"I bristled and turned to glare at Mia, just as kids ran past her to look at me.

"Why do you look like Nana? Daddy said she died with Papa when he was young." I stopped glaring at Mia and stared at the three pups, each looking like my parents and my brother and someone else.

"Are you Aunty Amber?" The eldest asked, tilting his head.

"Daddy says that Aunty Amber left because Aunty Mia made him treat her bad. He said one day we might meet her." I smile at the little girl. She was still an infant when I had saw her from a distant, Mia saying that I was not allowed to corrupt her niece.

That was the first and last time I saw her, but I knew her name.

"Yes Lilly, I am Aunty Amber." I smiled and took the four marshmallows from the bonfire and held the gooey golden treat out for them.

"Want one?" They each took a marshmallow and gobbled it up as I told them what I have been doing since I left, their eyes wide as I told them that my wolf did look like fire when they asked about it, Dom smiling and rubbing my arms gently.

"Stop bugging your Aunt so I can talk to her." I heard Zack's voice and smiled when Lilly, Zander and Maxwell complained but left as they were told, going to play with other pups their age.

Dom growled and pulled me tighter sensing my unease.

"I won't hurt her." Zack reassures and holds his hands up in surender as fear clouds his face. He has changed, a lot, and he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I want to appologize." He starst of slowly, his hands still up while he watches me.

"What makes you think I will accept it?" I say with venom in my voice.
He flinches and I just stare at you.

"Because I want my kids to get to know an aunt that isnt a bïtch."
He says and I can sense the truth in his words.

"Excuse me? Who are you calling a bïtch?" Speak of the devil.

"You of course. You and Leo are the reason this pack went down hill, all because you would rather have the trackers chase you so you can be screwed and if it weren't for Blue keeping track on how much is spent, this pack would be broke." The once close siblings who made my life hell were about to kill each other.
Members from both pack watching the two verbally fight each other.

"Until you stop being a slüt I don't want you anywhere near my pups." He growls out. I had to give him points for being a good father as I sit and snuggle into the dumfounded Dom.

[I thought you said they were close?] His quizical voice floats into my head.

[I thought so too. Guess you miss a lot after two and a half years.]
That got me a chuckle as we stand.
The two stoping to look at me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mia asks, her voice a snear.

"Bed. I want everyone out side by eight in the morning in full work out clothing. Track pants, long sleeve shirts and a track jacket made for winter. If you are late or refuse to do what I tell you I will make you pay for it by doing more." My voice rings loud and clear through the crowed, everyone going silent as they listened to me.

"Further more. Since I was requested to train you all, you will treat me like I am an Alpha. All of those sixteen to fourty-five will train with us as well, that is if you are a hunter or a tracker. If you have other pack duties you will not have to join us. Anyone in a high rank will be trained by me also, including the top four and the alpha and beta. Any objection?" No one spoke and I smirked.

"No? Good. I have a list of those who are trackers and hunters as well as a list of those eligable to be trackers and hunters. If you are on the list and do not show up, I will come and question you and you will be punished, your alpha already agreed to it when he signed the contract I faxed to him last night." They were still silent and my smirk grew into a triumphant smile.

"Now good night." And I head back to the guest house, my pack taking its que to leave for bed as well.
Everyone said good night and headed to their respective rooms while I headed to the kitchen for some left over cake, catching Dom already there.

"Any left?" I ask, leaning against the entrance to the kitchen.

"Yes, want some?" I smile and hop up on the counter infront of him, taking his fork from his hand and digging into the cake.

"Hey, save some for me." He chuckles, grabbing a new fork and eating more.

"You already ate half of it." I state as I grab the plate and run away with the cheese cake, having him chasing me. I ran up the stairs and slammed my door, locking it as I devoured more.

"Amberle, open the door." He was using his alpha voice and that caused me to giggle.

"Nuh-uh." I retort back. I sat on my bed as he pounded the door, my senses reaching out. I could hear wolves stir because of the commotion and finally gave in, opening the door and holding out the plat that had about three bits left of cake.

"Here you go." I say innocently, getting an exasperated growl.

"Thats cruel." He sighs out and I smile, poking his nose.

"How about when we get home I make more?" I say, loving his pout.

"Deal." He picks me up after eating the rest of the cake and flopping on my bed with me, snuggling close.

"Now bed time." He orders and I smile, letting him turn the lights off before I feel myself being pulled closer to him with strong arms wrapped around me as we fell asleep.

Tomorrow would be a long day.