changes to the sequel and book names

hey guys!

man it feels like we haven't talked in forever.
so I know a lot of people are getting angry bc I haven't been writing onto my sequel. I know, I'm an idiot.

The sequel IS A MESS. the writing isn't that good and I just need to rewrite it. I'm not going to have Harry Styles in it anymore, for one. idk why I did it in the first place. someone suggested it and I just played along. but this book needs to be more mature and I need to take it slow. in all honesty, I don't like it so much that I just want to rewrite the whole book and give it a new title.

THIS DOESNT MEAN IM TAKING IT DOWN. it just means I'm making a few big changes in the book that are not rushed. for example, and I know this will upset some of y'all, I'm going to let lucaya wait. Hold On, hold on! I'm not removing lucaya from the book at all. I'm just going to let Hudson (the new character instead of Harry) and Maya's relationship stay together for a tad longer. I know I know, I want lucaya as much as you do, but I want to keep it as realistic as it can get.
Honestly, when I added lucaya back into the book, I didn't know where to start back up again. I had no idea what to write so I'm just going to rewrite the story. please don't get mad about this. this is not the end of this series and it's not the end of lucaya! it's just temporary!

I love you guys so much and I will be updating the sequel to attr as soon as I can!

L.x.