My bad mood suddenly disappeared and I felt better than I had in days. I reached one hand up and tangled it in his hair, pulling him down to me.

I kissed him slowly, relishing his taste after not being with him for almost a week. He slid his hands under my back and rolled us over so I was on top of him. It was kind of cold so I pulled the covers tightly around me, and then I realized how stupid that was. Austin would be able to heat me up just fine.

I moved my lips from his, kissing along the length of his jaw until I moved down his neck. He hadn't taken his shirt off yet and I growled at him. I sat up and he pulled it, chuckling at me. I went back to where I left off, kissing from his neck down his shoulders and chest. I moved backwards slightly so I could continue to kiss my way down his stomach. I went all the way to the waistband of his jeans before I made my way back up, sliding my hands up his chest as I kissed the trail back up to his neck.

His breathing was already raspy and heavy and I couldn't help but smirk knowing I had made him feel that way. I bit the side of his neck gingerly before I trailed down to the hollow of his throat. I kissed the spot there before I moved back up to his lips.

His hands slid up my shirt, resting on my ribs like they usually did. I started shifting my hips, grinding my lower half against him until he moaned. I grasped his forearms and pulled him up so he was sitting. Austin rested his hand on my lower back and scooted backwards so he could rest his back against my headboard.

It was a bit more of a tight fight sitting in between his torso and bent legs, but I found it was quite comfy there. I kissed him, still moving my hips against him as I drew one finger lightly down the center line of his chest. He shuddered in response and I chuckled as I did it again.

He growled at me, taking my hands away to bring them to his face. He kissed each palm once and then he started to pull away but then his gaze snapped back to my hands. My wrist.

I had successfully managed to keep my bruised wrist hidden from him all week, but unfortunately it was still slightly bruised.

I flushed, pulling my hands away. He tightened his grip as he examined my wrist. He looked up at me for a moment, guilt clear on his face.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, bowing his head.

I took my hands out of his, cupping his cheek with one of my hands as I lifted his face to mine.

"Stop apologizing," I whispered, kissing him gently on the lips.

"But-" he started to protest.

"No buts," I growled, kissing more firmly this time before I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. "Don't blame yourself, it was an accident." I whispered.

He shook his head and as soon as he started to protest I sealed his lips with my own, ending any argument he had coming. I slung my arms around the back of his neck, gliding my hands up into his hair to hold him to me. I could feel how much he was holding back through his kiss and it bothered me.

"Austin," I said softly, pulling away. I stroked his cheek with my thumb, "What's wrong?"

"Everything," he answered, his sad eyes piercing mine.

"I don't know what to do," he breathed, "I want to fix this, to find out what this is. But I don't know how and-" he inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly, "I just want it to be over."

I held his face in my hands, knowing how much this must be affecting him. Like Alex had said, once Austin blamed himself for something, he wanted to fix it. If he couldn't figure out how to fix it he'd just feel worse and worse.