Hidden secrets Ch.19

Sadly I do not own teen wolf Jeff Davis does.... But come on people he is flipping epic. Like the most amazing person in the world.

Look at the sunset on the plane. I went to California for my moms birthday!

Faith's Pov.

"Holy fucking shit!" I screamed in amazement. The sight before my eyes made me want to cry and smile. Before me stood three phenixes and a stand with a book in the middle. All three of them where lit of fire. But they stood tall.

Faith pick one. Eve stated softly

What do you mean? I asked

One of them is our familiar I can feel it the other two belonged to other witches. Not as powerful as us but still can do great damage. I am guessing from how the middle one is looking at us...... He is our fimiliar. She stated in awe.

Holding my hand out i motioned for the phenix to come. Surprisingly it listened and perched on my arm its flames slowly dying out.

Flare

"Flare." I whispered. The phenixes head shot up almost immediately happiness dancing in his eyes.

"Your name is Flare...... What a handsome name for a handsome fire bird." I whispered in his ear. Happy with my response he pranced around on my arm. His talons slightly digging into my soft skin made me wince slightly. I guess he noticed my slight discomfort and decided it would be best to perch on my shoulder. Looking back towards the other two phenixes they where glaring at my little flare. How dare they. Growling I flashed my eyes warningly.

Turning my attention to the book that layed before me I started Walking towards it. I noticed 4 elemental signs on the old worn out cover.

Take the book we have to go. I can here someone coming closer to the house. A strong voice spoke.

Jumping I quickly looked around the room in panic.

Calm down..... It's me Flare

Turning my head to the fire bird perched on my arm. I shot him a shocked look. Turning towards me he cocked his head towards the entrance I came through. Sighing I tucked the book underneath my arm. Before swiftly turning on my heel and making my way towards the wine shelf. Pulling the empty wine bottle. The wine shelf swung open quickly walking out I grabbed the blood bags. Walking up the stairs I noticed Flare tense up when I opened the basement door.

"Nicky I got you a few blood bags." I called making my way into the living room. There laid before me was three kids all fast asleep cuddled up on the couch. Smiling softly at the sight I quietly made my way into the kitchen to put the blood bags in the fridge. Pulling out one of the bar stools I sat down. Placing the book on the counter I examined it in awe taking note on how the element symbols would light up when ever I would place my finger on it.

There are people running towards the house. They are surprisingly moving at a very fast pace. Flare declared

Turning his head to the door his eyes slowly started to blaze. His feathers turning into a pure orange. Catching on fire he quickly flew off of my arm and sat on the granite counter top that had somehow been fixed. Catching on fire he let out a horrible screech when the door flew open. Fully on fire he spread his wings and crouched down in a fighting position.

"Faith?" Three voices called. I could hear the sound of their foot steps making their way towards the kitchen in a fast pace. Flare screeched when My mate and my two friends heads appeared in the door way that lead into the kitchen.

"Flare stop he's my mate! And the other to are my friends." I screamed.

Jumping in front of them. Halting in his movements, Flare stood tall his feathers flattening back against him. His talons slightly digging into the granite counter top.