Those who dont want to be found Ch.9

All rights go to Jeff Davis and the person who made vampire diaries

I just kept on walking aimlessly not having a care in the world. I needed time to calm down and to start thinking straight. A howl of distress broke through the woods. Rolling my eyes I kept on walking through the woods. I heard the sounds of foot steps coming my way. But the odd thing was they where coming from in front of me not behind me. Cocking my head I used my senses catching a slightly familiar scent. Sighing I dropped down to the ground. Laying on my back I looked up through the tree tops. Seeing the sun in the middle of the sky. A blur went in front of me but I ignored it.

"Faith love, what are you doing on the ground?"A deep voice asked from beside me. Sighing I turned my head connecting eyes with Klaus. Smiling softly at him I wrapped my arms around his muscular body. Lifting his arm up he pulled me closer to him. Wincing slightly I tried to cover up my pain but nothing can get past Klaus.

"What's wrong love, are you hurt?" He questioned releasing me slightly.

"Damon got mad and he tried to kill a few of my friends but I got in front of him and he threw some pottery flower pots and a door at me." I whispered. Whimpering slightly at the horrible memory.

"Do you want me to kick his ass?" He asked. Smiling slightly I put my head in the croak of his neck.

"No my other vampire friend kicked his ass. She's a newly turned. We have the alpha to beta bond already. So...... Where is Rebekka and Elijah?" I questioned softly.

"They left me like everyone does they had enough of my bullshit." He sadly stated.

"I won't leave you Klaus. You are just misunderstood but don't worry because Klaus I will never leave a friend as extraordinary as you." I stated hugging him tighter.

"Thank you, now love shall I bring you home. Your pack is probably worried sick about you." Klaus said standing up he brushed the invisible dirt off his pants before holding an arm out for me. Taking his hand he lifted me up back onto my feet. Smiling I started my way back towards the house. With Klaus a foot behind me slowly down I linked arms with Klaus. Looking up at I saw a smile making its way onto his face.
***********
Turning my head towards Klaus I almost gave him a pleading look to stop me from doing something I would regret later. Almost as if he was reading my mind he grabbed ahold of my shoulders as I was about to lunge towards Damon. Then like the flip of a switch I was in the back of my mind and my she wolf took over and she needed to eliminate the threat. I started to snap and scratch at Klaus. Klaus turned me around and looked me dead in the eye.

"Faith love, stop please I don't want to have to use compulsion on you." He pleaded with me. Growling I looked him dead in the eye.

"That Grass-hole hurt Nicky though I will not stand by and allow that. HE WILL DIE!" I roared thrashing against Klaus's grip.

"Faith?"A voice questioned. My whole entire body went stiff like a wooden board. Turning my body slightly I looked up on the porch to see Nicky's head Pop out from behind Seth's body. My body relaxed immediately like it was a reflex. Klaus released me when he noticed I wasn't going to pull anything.

"You came back!" Nicky yelled rushing towards me. I picked her up a big smile on my face as I swung her into my hip. She was smaller then normal nine year olds. That is how I was able to pick her up so easily. She put her head into the croak of my neck breathing in my scent. I turned my body to face Klaus his left eye brow raised in a questioning manor.

"Faith love, who is this adorable child?" Klaus questioned memorized by Nicky's appearance. Nicky lifted her head up to look at Klaus. Her eyes flashed their vibrant mint color. Shocking Klaus to the core. He stumbled back almost losing his balance if it had not been for his quick reflexes.