Future Love Story

Justin

Personality: Sweet, Romantic, Kind, Funny
Age:17                   Birthday: July 14th

How you met:
You were walking in the mall wearing:polyvore.com/falls_best/set?id=182032219, heading to starbucks.
You go inside and order a Mocha Frappuccino with whip cream on top. While you are waiting for your drink, a cute boy walks over and accidently spills his drink all over you. He apologizes and says he will buy you a new outfit to pay for the accident. You forgive him and end up sitting down for most of your day at Starbucks,Talking to him. Afterwards he buys you this outfit:polyvore.com/fall_casual/set?id=175750664. You guys started hanging out more and became really good friends.

The first date:
One day when you guys meet up at the park , He asks you if you will like to go out with him sometime. You say yes and you guys decide to meet at the movies. You wear the outfit he gave you the first day you met him. After the movies, you guys walk out and and go for fro-yo. You guys talk and soon enough he leans in for a kiss.

The proposal:
You and Justin have been together for 3 years, and had a long distant relationship in collage. 2 years later,You soon meet up again and go out. You are wearing:polyvore.com/trend_setter/set?id=188440206 .You guys are walking on the beach when He suddenly walks in front of you making you stop. He gets on one knee and says" I love you Y/N, Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" You say yes and kiss him.

The wedding:
1 year later, you have the wedding at:cocoweddingvenues.co.uk/coco_list...
Wedding Dress:moncheribridals.com/browse/wedding-dresses/david-tutera-for-...
Ring:weddiingentire.com/women-wedding-...

Family:
4 years later, at 26 you had twins named Anna and Beth
Anna and Beth as babies: Cute-Twin-Babies-With-Flowers-
Anna as a toddler: toddler_girl_landing_page
Beth as a Toddler:e6fbbfc391a441c98564d0bf6c458c47
Anna as a teen:polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=10279...
Anna soon enough got a boyfriend named Kyle: 65f3a3ba7870125f13ec38062c9545

Beth as a teen: tumblr_nnhq4w4h041tii7jzo1_500

Beth had some love troubles but knows someday she'll find the one.
Anna is more of the prep who is sweet, cute, and that little beauty queen.
Beth is more of a little geek, but not the nerd type, she is smart, but someone you don't want to mess with.

THE END

As the children grew up, so did you and Justin, but your love never grew apart.