Celebrity Boyfriend

Austin Mahone "Best Friend"

You were in second semester of  Freshmen Year. You were walking to your English class when you bump into a boy. "Ouch!" You say as your butt hits the ground. "Oh I am so sorry." He says to you and helps you up. "It is fine, but why in a hurry?" You ask him. "Oh... I am new to the school and I can't find my class." He says to you. "Can I see it? I mean your schedule." He nods and gives you his schedule. You look at it and nod, "You have my next class, so follow me." You gave him back his schedule and then walk with him to your class.

FIRST DATE: He decided to invited you to a park walking when in the middle you found a blanket with a basket. You two sat down there eating and watching the sunset as it goes down.

HOW HE ASK YOU OUT: As usually you and Austin after school walk to the park if you didn't have that much homework. But today you guys didn't walk to the park before heading home, because you have lots of homework. You were almost done with homework when you got a text from Austin asking if you were almost done with homework. You text him back that yes you were almost done. "Can we meet up at the park after you finish your homework?" You look at your nightstand clock and text him back. "Sure why not. Will be there in 10 minutes." You finish your homework and put it in your backpack. You look at yourself and get dress a little because it was a bit unusual clothes that you were wearing at the point. It only took you 3 minutes to change. You grab your house keys and put on your shoes. You started walking to the park which wasn't far away from your house. You saw Austin as soon as you reach the park. "Hello." You wave at Austin. Few minutes after walking and talking you saw a small picnic basket on top of a blanket laying on the grass. You look at Austin. You both sat down on the blanket and started talking once again as the sun set down under the mountains you looks at Austin. He looks back at you. "Y/N, I know we have been best friends since my first day of freshman year at our school, but I want to be more than just friends." He pauses and looks at you, his brown eyes seem to be golden because of the sun. "Y/N, may I ask you this." He pause but didn't wait for an answer. "Would you be my girlfriend?" You were suprise because you have the same feelings for him since the first day. You hug him as the sun fully was gone. And then you whisper to him "yes, Austin, I will be your girlfriend."

SENIOR YEAR: It been more than 4 years since you met Austin, you two were selected as the cute couple of Junior Year. You have lots of trustworthy friends. Austin has been by your side all the time when you are in your emotions. You had met his guy friends and family. Your grades at mostly B's and two A's. Later on, one day you hear Austin singing and you told him that he should start posting covers on YouTube.

HOW HE BECOMES FAMOUS: As his covers of songs began to more popular, people started talking about him. Soon after two months before Graduation, he got a call from a record company. You insist him to apply for it. [Flashback to the scene] Austin and you were walking at the airport of your city. "I am going to miss you, Austin." You say as you hug him tightly. "I will too." He kisses the top of your forehead. You started to cry. "Don't cry babe. I will be always think about you. Okay?" You look up at him as he wipes the tears away from your cheek with his thumbs. You two hear the airport lady saying the Austin's fly is deporting. Austin looks at you in the eye and kiss you for the last time. "I will be there when you graduate. I promise." You nodded and wave at him as he walks away.

GRADUATION: You graduate with an English/Social Studies Diploma. As promises Austin came to your graduation but secretly because people in your school knew he was famous. As soon as you saw him, you jump into his welcoming arms and kiss him. "Congrats, Y/N I knew you will have a that diploma."

AFTER: Vacation started and Austin invite you to go with him in his tour. Most of his fans accept you but other were jealous so they gave you a cold stare.

Hey guys! Thanks for taking this quiz! It means a lot. I only have two quizzes on Quotev... This one and another one. If you want to check that one out. Go to my profile and take the other one. I enjoy hearing your feedback.