Is she or isn't she

Start from the beginning

Though later in the day, much more happened than I was prepared to deal with. Dinah and I spent the evening by the lake and I sketched her.

The sun shone radiant off the ombré hues of her hair. I fear my drawing failed to do her large and bright eyes justice. Though, it far too common to have brown eyes as I myself do, but hers had a special impact. They expressed her youth and innocence and her lack of concern or care as she was ready to brave the world.

Perhaps her best feature aside from her painstakingly flawless skin was her lips. I loved her cupid's bow. They were a nice and gentle pink shade that complimented her skin well.

Whenever I looked at her I was never certain if I felt envy for her looks or I merely appreciated true beauty. Either way part of what I enjoyed when spending time with her was looking at her.

Still though part of the night was tainted when Dinah began to go into detail of her first kiss. Evidently a stable hand felt cocky when she went to see her horse. I had seen the stable hands and they were all grown and rather bulky men. I wasn't infuriated at the thought of his hairy almost ape like arms grabbing hold of her petite frame. I couldn't really describe what I felt. Still, she spoke of how it ran an incredible sensation through her body as their lips collided. I could only hide disgust at the thought of her perfect lips meeting against a thin line hidden by an ungodly amount of facial hair.

Oh my dear, how wonderful a person I am that I didn't not lose the contents of my last meal when she confessed of his tongue meeting hers.

That is all there is to write for today.

I was now beginning to suspect she was gay. With a very unlauren like whoop, I jumped in the air. "You like girls I know it. I can't be wrong." It was exciting and only further drew me in.

I read on and spent some time looking at the sketch book that was in the chest. While she liked to sketch she wasn't all that great. She frequently did scenes from the park, like ducks in the pond or an interesting looking tree.

A few months later there was another incident that further convinced me she preferred the company of woman.

September 1st, 1867.

Trina was working the tavern today and I took my pencils and sketchbook and went to the park. After a 20 minute walk I arrived at a serene but isolated area near the lake. It had been cloudy all day yesterday but the clouds were finally broke up letting the bright sun shine through. It was turning out to be a rather hot day. I took a moment to sniff a patch of flowers then sat down next to a tree.

The serenity that this place gave me was unmatched, as I sketched the old dock on the other side of the lake. About an hour later I heard the sound of an approaching horse. A moment later from around a tree came my friend Dinah who was out riding on her favorite steed.

With a warm smile she greeted me and approached.

After dismounting from her horse she looked around, as if to see if anyone was around.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked.

With a sly grin Dinah said, "I want to make sure we are unseen. I am too hot and need to cool down. I shall throw caution to the wind."

Then before my eyes she crouched down behind a bush and began to strip. I quickly gasped in horror at her carefully discarding her clothes. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Dinah let out a laugh. "Chill dawg, Join me, Just a short dip. No one is ever at this end of the park. They always stay by the river at the other end. We will feel much refreshed."