Chapter 12

******************************

Jennifer Fleance

I am finally happy. Everything is back to normal now. Mike's dream has finally come true, he got the part and everything is just, spectacular!

Have I mentioned that I have a date with Harvey tonight? Well, I do. He just asked me. Our first official date! He told me that he'll pick me up at 7, it's 5. I have a lot of time to dress up!

I've decided to curl my hair, only the ends. I've picked my pink dress, it ends above my knees. I wore my brown heels, necklace and other stuff. I wore light makeup and I looked simple. Not so over dressed. It's 6, dressing takes a lot of time. I have to go to Mike's place because he needs to talk and then the best date will finally start.

Michael Rode

She entered my house and I'm lost! She looks so pretty!!!

"Wow!" Oh god!

"Thanks. So what did you want to talk about?"

"1) Miss Sarah is not letting me quit. 2) Lilly and I are finally ba-back to-together." Why am I stammering? It's not like I've stopped loving Lilly.

"What do you mean she's not letting you quit? And what do you mean you guys are back together?"

"Let's talk about the quitting first. So, I told her I needed to quit, but she's going to Russia for a month or something, and she wants me to take over!"

"So what's the big deal? You can quit after a month."

"The shooting is starting next week!"

"Oh. So what? You just don't go there. Once you've said, you quit, means you quit."

"Wow. That's genius."

"I know right! So now the Lilly thing."

"Yeah, she's okay if we're close. Isn't that great?"

"Yeah, cool. Okay Mike, I gotta go, Harvey's gonna be here any minute. Bye."

Why is she dating that jerk?
I cannot be jealous! She's happy with him.

Jennifer Fleance

He took me to the most spectacular place on earth!
It was a big "artificial" cave, the cave was lighted by fireflies everywhere, they were trapped in something of course. There were candles too. We took a place right where the cave started. Everything was perfect!

"You like it?" He's wearing a blue suit and he's just... damn!

"Yeah. I love it! It's amazing!!" Compliment me! Please!

"You-you look beautiful. You're the most alluring person if I've ever met!"

"Thanks." He says making me blush like a crazy person!

We were sitting there, talking about "stuff" like, our old friends, high school, family, and then we laid our eyes on a couple beside us. The boy bent on one knee and proposed the girl. She started to cry. "I love you! Yess!" She said. And he kissed her.

"I love proposals." Of course I do. Who doesn't?

"Oh. All girls do."

"Yeah."

It went perfect! Simply perfect!

******************************