Chapter 9

******************************

Jennifer Fleance

We danced alot! And Mike got really drunk! And something really bad happened! I feel so different!

Flashback

Mike got really drunk, so he probably couldn't drive so I had to drive. I dropped him home, obviously I had to go with him till his room, or he'd probably fall. When we reached his room, and I dropped him in his bed, and I was just leaving the room but he said something really mean! Well, not mean, but so irritating! Kind of.

"I love you Jen."

That's all! I know he was drunk! But he doesn't have a right to say that!

End of flashback

"I can't sleeep!!" I shout at myself in bed!!

But I probably should, I have to go to work tomorrow! God this guy freaks me!

NEXT MORNING

Mike came to pick me up for work.

Me= freaking out!
He= acting so cool as if nothing had happened!

"Supp?"

"Shut up Mike."

"What's wrong? Did Lilly do something last night? Did Harvey do something?? Come on tell me! I'm gonna kill those monsters!"

"Maybe your Lilly is a monster, Harvey's not."

"So who did what?"

"No one did nothing. I just hate my work."

"Jenniferrr,"

"What?"

"It's Mayy.."

"So..? Oh, so you are leaving this supermarket soon! And I have to work here for 5 more months!"

"We don't have to wait for our birthdays. We'll just start hunting for our goals right away."

"I don't want to be a fashion designer anymore."

"What?"

"Yeah, I wanna become a writer."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't feel like fashion is for me anymore."

"Whatever you want, just know that I'm there for you."

"Thanks."

"Hey, I know I was really drunk last night, so, did I do something wrong?"

"No, no you didn't. You just said something really different last night."

"What?? To whom?"

"You said that you... loved.. Bianca!"

"What? But I don't!"

"Yeah, I know, but Bianca was really drunk too, so no one remembers anything."

"Thank god!"

Lilly Bush

"I don't know dad! I don't know! I think I can never get over him! I-I love him so much!" I didn't know anything! Landon can never become a replacement for Michael!

"Oh my god baby, I remember when you were a little girl, and I used to give you anything you wanted, but today.. there's just one thing which I can't give you and that's Mike. I'm so sorry honey." Harvey and I live with our dad. Harv doesn't likes me so much but I'm his sister so he has to, he's just such an "I am Jennifer's boyfriend" kinda guy.

"Dad, you used to give her everything she wanted, and that's the reason she's crying today. You never scolded her, and that's why she thinks she can get anything." Why does he always makes dad guilty????

"You're right, Lilly, I love you, but you're a little mean sometimes to people whom your loved ones love. So they get mad at you.

"You too dad? I love Mike! And I know that he loves me too. So, I just want him!!!"

Someone get him for me!!!!!!!!

******************************