Chapter 2

******************************

Jennifer Fleance

I can't believe him, sometimes he cuts me out and sometimes he's like my bodyguard, and he's dating Lilly! I mean she's like a monster! She has always been great to Mike, but she tortures me so much! She acts all Miss Popular all the time, but in infront of Mike, she acts like an angel.
I work at a coffee shop near my house and Mike works in a supermarket, we both hate our jobs, but sometimes we have to do it because of money. I wanna work in the fashion industry and Mike wants to become an actor, we both are going to achieve our dreams when we are 20. 13 October 2016- on my birthday I am going to find an interview at Ralph Lauren or anywhere! I just wanna join the fashion industry! 6 May 2016- on Mike's birthday, he is going to do something too.

Oh my god I just received a message from Harvey!!

Hey Jennifer! You know Mike and Lilly are meeting today, they're going on a date, I was thinking maybe that you wanna come too? I-I like you and I was thinking about a double date, I've talked to Mike and Lilly, you wanna come?

-Yeah, sure Harvey, I would love that!

I have yo pick a dress! I'm going on a date with Harvey!! I chose a green peplum dress with perfect accessories and my new Jimmy choos!
I got ready in like 10 minutes and ran to Mike's house, he was just sitting in his car and I jumped in too!

"Hey Jen, promise me that you won't just dump Harvey for some other guy or for any of your stupid reasons." Again. There he goes. My father!

"Look, I can't promise, we're not in a relationship yet. I'll see if he's the one, I hope he's not like Lilly."

"What do you mean like Lilly?"

"Just drive."

I have to talk to him about this! I soon will, I just hope he doesn't fall in love with her."

"Jen you know what? I think I love-"

"Drive fast Michael we're getting late! Come on!"

God I had to cut him! He IS in love with her! God help me here!

We reached there, Harvey looked great! He is just perfect! He was wearing a black suit, he was looking like Harvey Specter from suits! And his name is Harvey too!

"Hi Jennifer! You look great!" He greets me with a compliment, could he be any more sweet?

"You look great too!"

"Thanks."

"Come Mike, let's give those two some privacy." Spoke the devil!

Now she'll take him in private, he'll tell her he loves her and she'll ask him to leave me! I'll be all alone if he leaves me, he's everything to me.

******************************