Chapter 4

******************************

Michael Rode

Things weren't the same anymore. I hadn't talked to Lilly since 3 days, I really love her, but what she did was really mean, I know she's gonna explain me again, but I'm not going to leave Jen for anybody! She's my everything!

I knew she was going to come. Lilly came at my place around 5 today. She's right!

"Look Mike, please for God's sake, listen to me." I won't listen to her! Why wouldn't she let it go?!

"No I won't listen to you. I am not going to leave Jennifer for anybody in this damn world! You understand that?"

"WOULD YOU JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?!" Man, she's one hell of a woman.

"What?"

"I love you, and I wanna be with you. But-"

"Buts aren't-"

"Shut up! Listen! I-I love you, and I wanna make tou happy, I wanna wipe your tears, I wanna talk to you all day! But IF we get married, would she still be stuck with us? When we'll have kids, and we'll leave this crowded city and go to a peaceful place, and live happily, would she be there all the time???"

"No she won't, she will find THE ONE and then she'll live her own life."

"Okay, if that's it, if she finds him, it's okay you being her dad, but if she doesn't.. I'm gonna walk out of your life just like the other girls, I won't be able to live with the fact that she'll be an obstacle for the rest of our life. That is the reason I'm asking you to give her some space now!"

She said it, and she left. She is right, Jen cannot be with me for too long. I have to talk to her, no matter how she reacts, I'll still try and explain her. That is what friends are for.

But I gotta practice!

Jennifer, I love you, and I know that you don't want me to leave, but for how long is it gonna work like this huh? We both have to live our own lives!

"So THAT'S what you think huh?"
Oh my! She listened! What now?

******************************