"Oh my god! How do you get this thing to work?", he asked as he looked over at us. His feet nearly in his face. "well, luv, obviously this is for the bed.", I said as I fixed the bed to the way it should be. "Thank you baby.", Harry slurred out with a goofy look on his face. I then grabbed the remote to the tellie and gave it to him. "Before we turn this on, Harry, we have some things to discuss with you", Anne said in her motherly voice. We explained what the surgery was going to entail but we didn't say anything about his career or therapy just yet. Doctor wanted to wait till he had all the facts in order which would be after the surgery. Harry looked at us in a bit of shock, but took all the information in. so glad that the swelling in his eyes has gone down some. Still looks bad but atleast he can see now.
"Before I go,Harry, can you feel it when you need to pee or does it happen without you knowing it?", the doctor asked him causing Harry to break out in laughter. Damn pain meds has him laughing at everything. "I can feel when I need to doc, that part of me is still functioning quite well", he said with a smirk as he looked over at me. I just smiled and looked at the floor. "That's good to know, we wont need to place the catheder in till surgery time", the doctor said with a small smile. "um excuse me..the what?", Harry asked nearly setting straight up. He probably would have if his back wasn't messed up right now. "Aint nobody putting anything anywhere near my dick!", Harry squealed out. I had to turn my head and laugh quietly. Sorry guys but you would have to had you seen the look on his face and the squeal he let out. Annes eyes went as wide as saucers at the bluntness that Harry had. "I'm sorry, Mr.Styles, but it is a procedure we have to do unless you want to be urinating all over yourself during and after surgery", The doctor said trying to hold back his giggles himself. "Can my boyfriend do it?", Harry asked with a smile and wiggling his eyebrows. "Sorry, Harry, but no. When we do this we need to relaxed and not..I don't know..turned on?", the doctor replied. His cheeks turning a bright red as he spoke. "And you think I'm going to be relaxed when someone else is touching me there?", Harry said a bit louder than he meant to. "probably not. but still, for safety purposes Louis will not be able to since he is not medically trained on how to do it.", the doctor said. "Can he at least be in here when you guys do it?', Harry asked nervously. "Yes, that can be arranged", the doctor answered with a smile as he seen Harry relax with his answer. "well, if there are no more questions, I guess I should go do my rounds. I will be back here in the morning to help you get prepped. A nurse will be in and out throughout the night to check your vitals and your I.V.", The doctor explained as he got up. 'oh will there be anybody staying with him tonight?", he asked as he looked back at us. "I will be", I replied. He then left the room. Everyone else said their goodbyes and see you in the mornings and then it was just me and him. I scooted my chair closer to him so I could lay my head by his side. I kissed his lower tummy by his fern tattoos and heard a gasp leave his lips. I looked up at him and his face was flushed and his eyes held a bit of lust in them. I just grinned at him and kissed him there again. "I have a huge problem, Louis", Harry said nearly moaning. "Do you need your pee bottle?", I asked him innocently as if I didn't know what I was doing to him. "Umm..no..I don't believe that is what I am needing. More like your hand or mouth", He replied looking at me with hooded eyes. "Luv, I don't think we should do that. Your mobility is limited right now and too much movement could be bad", I said sympathetically. "Please baby", Harry whined as he took my hand and placed it under his hospital gown right on his pretty hard member. He moaned a bit loudly as I ran my finger down the vain of it. 'okay, but no moving or I will stop, Understand?", i said a bit seriously. "Ohh bossy Louis. I like", he said a bit flirtatiously. "yeah, I think I like being in control for once", i said as i softly ran my finger up and down his hardening member. "yeah, well don't get-oh fuck-too use- oh god-to it",he moaned out as I wrapped my hand around him. Just then the door opened and a nurse walked it. "Can you come back in about an hour?", I asked. "We are discussing some important details about his surgery", i explained. my hand still wrapped around his member. "Sure, I can do that", The nurse replied politely. "Now, Mr. Styles", I said a bit demanding. "I thought I said no movement", i said to him as I held his waist down as I felt him buck his hips up. 'So sorry Mr. Tomlinson", Harry replied as he stilled himself. I continued rubbing my hand up and down his cock. With my other free hand, I started playing with his balls.
"Oh fuck, Louis", Harry moaned out. "yeah? You like that baby? You like it when I stroke you like this?", i said as seductively as I could. "god yes baby. I want your mouth baby", harry moaned out more. "mmm yes Love the feel of your cock laying on my tongue", I told him as I continued stroking him. going a bit faster now. "Oh shit baby. I'm gonna cum baby", Harry said just as he shot his load all over my hand and his chest. Screaming my name out as he did. God I hope nobody heard him. That would be so embarrassing. I got up to go get something to clean him up with. Feeling myself a bit hard. I came back to a smirking Harry. "Do you need help with that, baby?", he asked nearly asleep now. "No luv, you get your rest. You have a big day tomorrow.", I told him as I cleaned him up. he smiled up at me with his eyes closed and i leaned down to kiss him. "Good night lovely", i whispered to him on his lips. "Good night my-", and he was out. I may or may not have fixed my problem before going to sleep myself.

A/N: okay so that happened..LOL..Hope you guys enjoyed this. more exciting chapters to follow. Now we know what has been done and what needs to be done to fix him. How do you think he will react to his career ending? what will his reaction be to therapy and temporary wheelchair bound? watch for upcoming chapters to find out. Thank you for all who read this, or vote, or comment. you all are amazing. much love xx