Chapter 5-Splashing To A Decision

Start from the beginning

"I can't tell you." I sigh before looking away.

"Why not?"

"Because I still don't know what's going on. Rumors are just mixing with truths and confusing everyone. It's like I can't say something without second thinking it."

"You just have to mean what you say."

"I guess you're right." I say and shrugged my shoulders. I can't believe I was actually going to take a side when Harry asked me. I can't do this to Zayn or Niall.

"I'm sorry if this didn't cheer you up." Louis apologized.

"It did. Thanks." I said, sending him a small smile.

"Welcome." He smiled before we finished up and went to the hotel where everyone was.

"Demi we're heading to the pool. Want to join?" Harry asked as me and Louis stepped off the elevator.

"Sure let me get changed." I answered.

"Be quick. Don't spend 45 minutes debating what bikini you should wear." Louis said with slight sarcasm.

"I won't take 45 minutes. I need at least an hour." I returned the sarcasm before getting onto the elevator to go up to my room.

•Zayn Malik•

"Why do we have to go swimming?" I complained to Niall.

"Because pools are fun." He replied simply before throwing his towel over his shoulder.

"Yeah for people that can swim." I said and put on my sunglasses.

"Stop being a baby Zayn." Niall said annoyed.

"Shut up." I say and grab my towel.

"Pool time." Demi's voice rang in the hallway.

"Hey Demi." I said waving to her. She looked amazing and I had to try my best to control myself.

"Hey Zayn." She said and hugged me then did the same to Niall.

"Come on guys." Harry yelled over to us as everyone got onto the elevator.

"Ladies first." I said allowing Demi to go first.

"Really?" Liam asked with a slight smirk. I shrugged my shoulders as we all got on the elevator. All of the guys immediately jumped into the pool and I threw my stuff on a chair and sat on the side of the pool.

"Not getting in?" Demi asked and sat beside me.

"Can't swim." I say with a shrug.

"You can try."

"I rather sit here."

"C'mon try for me." She gave me her best puppy dog eyes as she tried to make me change my mind.

"No thanks."

"At least get into the pool. I'm not going to let anything bad happen." She try to persuade me.

"Fine." I finally said.

"Yay! Come on." She said and took my hand.

"Alright just don't let go okay?"

"No problem." I replied as we walked further away from the pool.

"On 3." She said excitedly.

"Okay. 1..."

"2..."

"3!" We both yelled and ran towards the pool and jumped in.

I started to panic as I didn't feel Demi's hand in mine anymore. I opened my eyes and she grabbed my hand and smiled. I smiled back and pulled her towards me as we floated up for air.