CHAPTER 1

Emerald Pov

I ran away from my pack.After everything that happened, I did the only thing I thought to do.I ran away from my pack, and forget everything  that happened in my life.

I was an omega in this pack, Night Thunder Pack. It was known to be the largest pack in America.I was 8 years old when they found me running around in their territory.My memory was getting faded every time I tried to remember the scene.All I remember was, I was having a picnic with my parents when suddenly a group of large wolves appeared.It was a rouge.Everyday I wondered, were my parents alive? Were they even looking for me if they were alive?

Alpha Black took me in.He was a very kind and caring like a father would be, his mate Luna Rose was also nice to me, but unfortunately their son Castielle seem to hate me.Since the day I was took in the family, he always bullied me.I didn't know why but the bullied just seem to get worst everyday.When I started high school, the bully started to get worst, most of the students avoided me while others bullied me.Especially Castielle and his group of friend, who would call me names, punch, and kick me.I remember one time, when Castielle punch me in the face and I have to lie to Alpha Black saying that I accidentally hit a wall while walking.

Day by day I got used to their bullied, call me name, glaring and humiliation, but yesterday scene made me thought that enough was enough.I did nothing wrong to accept all of this, so now here I am running with my wolf speed.My wolf is a pure white colour, pink paws and blue ocean eyes.My wolf was bigger than a normal she-wolf but smaller than a male wolf.It was strange, for a low rank wolf like me, having my wolf size, it was just weird.

I was running for almost 3 hours now, I decided to take some rest, so I went laying on a huge rock and soon found myself dozed of to sleep.

I was soon woke up by the sound of twigs snaping.I quickly stood on my fighting position.A dark huge brown wolf was growling at me.The wolf must be a high rank wolf by the size of it.Then, the wolf went behind a huge tree.Later, a man maybe in his early 20 with blonde hair, pale skin and blue eyes came out of the huge tree.He was not like normal wolf who was buff and had tan skin.

"Shift" growl the man.I didn't want to make any trouble so I went behind a tree and shift.I took out a white loose shirt, leggings and lastly my black high cut vans from my duffle  bag.After I change, I went back to where I stood before.I saw the man lean by a tree.I took in his appearance, he wore a black shirt and shorts.He was good looking and hot.

I was soon cut of my trance when I heard a deep husky voice."What are you doing in this territory?"."I'm sorry, I didn't meant to cross your territory.I mean no harm"I tried to make my voice sound strong but found it was shaking".The man was silence for a minute, probably having a mind linking with other pack members, suddenly he started to speak again,"The alpha wants to see you".I was debating whether I should follow him or not.What will happen? Will they kill me? Of course they will after all I'm a rouge passing other packs territory, but I didn't seem to care anymore, maybe it was better if I was dead.I wouldn't have to care about anything, so I just nod and started to follow him.

After a few minutes of walking, soon a huge mansion came to view.Suddenly, my heart started to beat faster, I was getting anxious every step I took.

The front door then burst open, revealing a blonde girl with piercing bright blue eyes staring at me.She had the same features as the man.Probably they were siblings.Once again my trance was cut short when the girl was hugging me to death."You must be my brother's mate.I'm his sister, April"said the girl with excitement lacing in her voice.

I didn't know what to say.She thought I was this man mate? Thankfully, the man explained everything to her.It was very awkward then between me and her."We better hurry and go meet the alpha now".I nod and follow him.

Soon I arrived in front of a dark woody door.The man knocked on the door, and soon a deep voice responded, "come in".The man then turned the knob and revealing a man probably in his late 30 sitting on a chair behind large table.When I step in, the man eyes snap to me,"Em?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first time writing a story.Sorry for all grammar errors.I'll try and make the story better.

~Picture of Emerald (Barbara Palvin)
above~