The Golden Bunny

Two Days Later, Outside Adel Fashion Studio

Velvet double-checked the address, making sure it matched every single letter and number; despite the flashy sign telling her that is was in fact the right place. She pushed the door open slowly, peering inside to see a smooth carpeted floor with random articles of clothing strewn about.

"No, no, no! Where is it?" Coco yelled, her footsteps echoing despite the carpet.

"What are you looking for?" Velvet asked, noting the stack of broken cameras in the corner.

"There's a jacket with the word 'style' on the back of it in gold lettering, but I can't find it!" Coco said, opening a chest and throwing out random shirts and jackets.

Velvet looked around, seeing almost half the floor was covered in miscellaneous pieces of clothing. She saw a slight gleam behind a pillar and picked up the item, seeing a gold 'style' on the back of it.

"I found it Coco!" Velvet exclaimed, holding the jacket high in triumph.

"Perfect! Could you ha-" Coco began before seeing Velvet had a startling 3 easels in her backpack, as well as a seemingly heavy box at her side. "How can you carry all of that?"

"This? Oh, this is easy. I once lugged around 10 easels at once on the subway, provided I did sit down." Velvet said, her face blushing slightly.

"Wow, not only is this girl cute and talented, she's strong as all hell!" Coco thought, grabbing the jacket from Velvet's hand.

"Ok, so where should I set up my easels?" Velvet asked, seeing Coco strut up to the fake catwalk she had set up.

"Anywhere's fine, sorry for the mess. And easels? You paint on 3 at a time?" Coco asked, hoisting herself up 5 feet to pose on the catwalk.

"Yes I do, a nice man named Isaac Mendez taught me how to!" Velvet exclaimed, setting down her 3 easels and 3 of her easel pads. She lugged her box off of her shoulder and sat it in front of her, opening it to reveal nearly a hundred different colors, and a bottle of water.

"Well that box seems to be useful." Coco said, peering in, seeing colors she had never even dreamed about.

"Yeah, I always carry it around. It can either be a purse or my painting kit. People always ask me what's in it, since it is a fairly odd box to lug about." Velvet chuckled, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.

"Well I think it suits you well." Coco said, pulling on the jacket, completing her outfit.

"Okay, so painting is a lot different than picture-taking. You need to stand completely still for a long period of time, is that okay with you?" Velvet asked, seeing Coco give her the thumbs-up.

"Let's go!" Coco exclaimed, striking a pose dramatically.