Nothing?

No something...... Now Let me take over and have my fun!

This is not your fight.

It's not yours ether but no ones stopping you from being in it.

I was able to come fight not you!

Very well then. We will see who's fight it will be.

We all followed Herobrineto were Notch was. But he was awake. Odd. Then Notch notices us. " Herobrine? 303?..... Null? ..... EnderBrine......w-what are you doing here?!" Notchs yells. " you know why" Null says " What the dragon that's what this is all about!?" Notch says yelling at them furiously. No one says anything. Then Sky nods at us for us to follow him. I guess we make our appearance now. When Notch sees us he gives a small anergy sigh. " Really? You have some kids you've brainwashed to help fight for you?" Notch says as he brings his sword in hand. " we're not brainwashed." Sky half yells. Then everyone scattered and started fighting.

Seto's POV

When We started to battle I go over beside EnderBrine and try to help as much as I can. All I see is fire balls going every where, some arrows flying by, and some magic particles.

20 minutes later

Of what feels like hours or days of fighting it was only 20 minutes in and I was getting a little tired of useing my magic without taking a break, I look over at EnderBrine and he wasn't tired at all. But how? And then all of a sudden I was hit by a greenish fire ball. I was ok but a bit dazed. Then EnderBrine comes running for me and my friends come too. " Seto are you ok?!" He asks very concerned " I-i think so." I answer him. " do you know the colour of the fire ball?" He asked still conceded and fear in his voice. " It was a greenish colour." I say to him still a bit dazed. Then he asks my some questions like "do you fell sick, have a headache, drained of any magic?" I answer no to all questions and he sighs in relieve. " you will be ok Seto." EnderBrine says giving a smile. " He's going to pay for that fire ball!" Sky says half yelling in a murderous voice. He makes sure I'm ok then he flys off the ground and goes at him with fire balls. " what kind of trickery is this?!" Notch yells at Sky thinking that he's Herobrine. And shots a greenish fire ball at Sky. BOOM! Is all you hear and see Sky fall to the ground with his sunglasses falling to the ground. Herobrine runs over to Sky same with Sky's uncles ( other then Notch cause he doesn't know he even has a nephew.) and all of us run over to Sky as well. " What is going on?!" Notch yells when he sees Herobrine and Sky. "Well you just hit your own nephew with a greenish fire ball!!!!" 303 and Null yell at him. Notch had a surprised and heartbroken look on his face but didn't speck. " He will be ok." Herobrine says and as soon as he said that Sky wakes up. Herobrine gives a small nod to Sky. " how long was I out for this time?" He asked Herobrine with an emotionless expression. " not even 5 minutes kiddo!" Null yells happily jumping up and down. We were all confused but then EnderBrine tells us that he was getting stronger with his regeneration power and soon he wouldn't even feel any physical pain. " Oh." I say smiling. When Sky heard that he was out for less then 5 minutes he was really happy. Sky then gets up and grabs his sunglasses off of the floor and before putting them back on he looks at Notch. Notch flinches and Sky puts his sunglasses back on and then we hear Ian yell in agony and see him holding his head. We didn't know what to do. And when he stopped struggling he looked up at us and his eyes were like *derp* and he didn't sound like Ian. " finally I can have some fun!" And he charged at Notch and hit him in the arm with his Diamond sword. And then Herobrine and Sky throw fire balls and shoot lighting at Notch.

10 minutes later

I could tell Sky was getting mad because I could see his eyes glowing a bit. And then Herobrine shoots a fire ball that looked almost purple at Notch and it hit him and he kind of froze for a bit and then he teleported away in surrender. " What was that?!" Ian asks back to his normal self. " it's called EnderFrost and can cause a lot of damage." Herobrine says answering. Then Sky lands beside his father. " that coward!" Sky says. " Don't worry he won't last much longer." Herobrine replies. " well that's done..... Should we....." Jerome says trailing off. Herobrine nodded and we were teleported to Team Crafted house. We all went inside to rest for a bit but I stayed up. I saw Sky and Herobrine go into Sky's room. Sky was getting a little mad so he's probably calming him down. I stayed up talking to EnderBrine thanking him for helping me out and teaching me new spells. " no problem Seto." He says giving a smile. " EnderBrine.... I just wanted to say... That to me... Your like the dad that I never had." I say to him it took a lot cause I didn't know what his reaction would be. He looks at me in excitement. " And your like a son to me." EnderBrine said to me. When I heard him say this I was really happy and a tear of joy ran down my cheek. And we hugged. They were going to stay that night so that Sky could calm down a bit so after they took the guest rooms we all went to bed. I was in my room and got into bed and was thinking. EnderBrine thinks of me as a son to him. I was happy and I fell asleep.

Skip to morning

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. It was a nice sunny day. I got up and went down stairs and saw everyone else at the kitchen getting breakfast except for Sky. So I went and got some too. We were all talking about the battle we had last night. And then Sky comes down stairs and he wasn't mad anymore. " Hey Sky!" We all say. "what's up guys." He says back. And then we talk about the battle a little bit more until Sky's uncles and his father had to go back to their home. I say good bye to EnderBrine. " will we ever see each other again?" I ask " Of course Seto you can visit any time you like or I can visit ether way works." He says in a happy voice and we hug. And then Sky says good bye to his uncles and then his father and hugs them good bye too. And they leave back to their home.

10 minutes of silence later

" Hey guys I think I should probably tell you what happened back at the battle last night." Ian says in a nervous voice. We all nodded to him and were silent. " Well I call him Derp Ssunde and he well you saw what happened he can take control of my body and do what ever he wants until I gain control again." Ian said nervously. " well your our friend Ian." Sky started " and we will help you get through it." Sky finished. We all nodded. " Thanks guys." Ian said. And we all nodded again. " we're all in this together" we all say smiling. And waited for what the day would bring.