We walk down the street to see if any restaurants catch our eyes.

"Naomi where you want to eat?"

I turn around and I see Shawty slow wining to a song called TLC, one random ass nigga was bumping the song and she must really bang with this song because by the way she's moving she's on whole other level.

She know she bad...but what's new?
Maybe the baddest, I want you girl
I got to have it, what it do girl?

She's swaying her hips up and down and she's completely in a trance. I just stare at her in awe because I've never seen her so....so full of life.

The song ends and she quickly snaps out of that trance of hers and looks at me all embarrassed

"Uh I'm sorry.. I k-kind of just get lost in music you know?"

"I didn't mind at all Shawty, where did you learn to move like that?"

"When I was younger my mom would blare all types of Caribbean, Reggae, and African music. Dancing just comes natural I guess."

"You looked amazing...actually you looked breath taking."

She smiles up at me for a second but then quickly frowns her face and gets all jittery.

"Let's go to Twisted, I want a pizza pretzel."

Just like that we're back to square one.

"Did I say something wrong Shawty?"

I reach for her arm and she pulls away, I'm not going to lie that kind of hurt.

"Nah nah nah I'm straight lets just go eat."

I'm getting a little frustrated why she won't explain what's wrong? I want to show her something real but her walls are built so high it's going to be awhile to knock them over.

"Okay."

We walk in and she smiles at this little old Hispanic lady.

"Hey Ms.Patty, how are you doing?" Naomi said.

"Yo estoy muy bien mi amiga ¿Comó estas?

"Asi asi mi abuelita."

"¿Es tú novio?

"No..Es mi mejor amigo Lucas."

The lady smirks at her then she looks at me. I know they were talking about me in Spanish I just have no clue what they were saying.

"Hi Lucas I am Patricia, you can call me Ms.Patty though."

"Well Hello Ms.Patty, may I order for me and my girl."

I could feel Naomi's eyes just staring at me but I chose to ignore it.

"Why yes of course" Ms.Patty says

I order the food while Naomi gets drinks, we finally found a nice little private table.

"How do you know I like white pizza?"

"It's the pizza you ate at Marcos', I pay attention to ya Shawty."

She nodded her head and we went back to eating silently.

Well the silence started to kill me.

"Naomi why do you insist on not letting me be your friend and we work on from there?"

Well that statement earned me an eye roll.

"Bye Lucas, I'm not finna talk about this here."

She grabbed her things and walked out the door but I wasn't having it.

"NAOMI!" I shouted.

"What Lucas what do you want?"

"I want to know why you're just shutting me down."

"Lucas thanks for lunch but I just want to get back to work."

"No"

"Lucas I have some severe emotional damage okay, a bitch has anxiety and is depressed most of the time and I don't want to bring you down along with me. I'm 21 my Mom is dead, my Dad is a dead beat u have two younger brothers who are basically my children, a crazy ex and a lot of fucked up shit in my past okay?"

"Is that what you wanted to fucking hear, well there you go Lucas. I'm broken okay I can't show emotion it's fucking hard and you make me feel all these things so soon it's ridiculous." She screams at me.

I stared her for awhile but then I noticed tears in her eyes so I reached  for her cheek.

"Lucas don't...... I think it's best if we just cut off whatever this is."

"Naomi..stop I'm sorry for-."

"Nah b it's fine I just don't want to do this."

"Naomi I'm fucked up too man, I just want to show you what it's like to have a real nigga by your side. I apologize for making you cry and getting you emotional but you can't blame a nigga for caring. You have invaded my thoughts Naomi and you're just such an amazing person, I thought maybe we could be amazing together. Just please give me a chance to get to know you."

She had a nigga confessing and shit.

Yo my heart is beating out of my fucking chest right now bruh, I can't handle this shit.

"Lucas..."

"Yes?"

She walks up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek but whispers something heartbreaking in my ear.

"Stay the fuck away from me"

She walks away and I just stand there numb. The only question that comes to mind is how am I acting like this over the course of two days?

Why did I push it to far? Why did I let her walk away?

I just sit on the park bench and sulk.

I have to get Naomi back and fast or else we won't be able to finish what we started.

Hey y'all! Don't kill me because of this chapter..lol. I wanted you guys to also have a look at how Lucas sees things.

QOTD: Do you think Lucas pushed Naomi to far? Was he invasive?
Or do you think he was just trying to get to know her and have her best interest?

Vote and Comment!

Bye lovelies💖