/23\

August 9, 2020

\\\\Ethan\\\\

I woke up in a cell on a hard piece of metal, I saw that someone else was in here too, it was probably someone dangerous so I was just going to leave him alone.

I say up and just stared at my hands, I couldn't believe that I was actually in jail.

"Dolan." One of the guards said.

I perk my head up.

"You got a visitor, let's go." He said, harshly.

I get up and we walk to the room, I sit down and wait for whoever was coming. I kept my head down. Soon enough, the door opens to reveal Grayson.

"Ethan, start explaining." He said, taking a seat.

"I left with Tyler to getaway, Nate found a note she left on her door, called the cops, and here I am." I say.

"Where is Nate? He doesn't need to be near Tyler." He said, getting defensive.

"He turned himself in. Look Gray, I need you to keep an eye on Tyler, watch her. At least until I can get out." I say.

He nods.

"Alright, times up. Let's go." The guard said, grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

"Please watch her." I say before leaving the room.

I reach my cell and see my cell mate, he was awake and holding the cell door bars.

"So, you're my cell mate? Welcome to hell my friend." He said, with grin.

"H-hi." I stutter out.

"So, what'd you get in for?" He said, kindly.

"A misunderstanding, you?" I ask.

"Drugs." He said.

I put my mouth in an "o" shape.

"So, what at your story?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"You know, how you got in here? What's the story?" He said, taking a seat on his bed.

"Guys, out, now!" The guards demanded.

"I guess I'll tell you later." I say.

"Ok, wait, I never got your name." He said.

"Ethan." I say.

"Aaron." He said.

I nod and was taken away.

\\\\Grayson\\\\

I walked up to Tyler's house, I saw her bedroom window was open.

"Tyler?" I say, walking closer to her window.

I saw her laying, face down, in the bathroom.

"Oh my god." I say to myself.

I climb in through her window and run to her, she was so cold and pale.

"Tyler! Talk to me, please!" I say, holding her head.

I heard something fall to the ground, it sounded like a medicine bottle.

"No, no, no, no, no!"

There it was, right at her fingertips. I reached for her pulse, it was there but very light.

"Tyler?" I hear from the front door.

"In here, quick!" I call out.

Reed came running in, his face went white once he saw her.

"What happened?" He asked, worried.

"I'm not sure, I think she tried to kill herself after Ethan was put in jail." I say.

"Wait, ETHAN IS IN JAIL?!" He asked loudly.

"Yes, go call 911." I say.

He runs and dials 911, as he talked to the operator, I tried to keep Tyler's pulse going.

"Tyler, don't die on me." I say.

"Ok, they're coming Gray." Reed says.

I nod and held her up as we waited for the ambulance to come.

After what felt forever, the finally come.

They take her in the back of the truck, very quickly, but they didn't let us on.

"Reed, get us an über." I say, as they take her away.

"Already on it." He says.

The über soon comes and we get in.

"How are you boys today?" The driver asks.

"We're good, kinda in a rush so could you please get to the hospital fast?" I ask him.

"Sure thing man." He says, before speeding off.

"Ok, explain to me how Ethan is in jail." Reed says.

"So, Tyler and Ethan went away, Nate found a note on her front door, he took the chance to get Ethan out of the picture and got him arrested by telling the cops he kidnapped Tyler. Then, Nate turned himself in for almost raping Tyler." I explain.

"Oh my god, so they still kept Ethan in, even though he was innocent?" Reed said.

"Yeah." I said looking down.

It was silent for the rest of the ride.

We soon get to the hospital and we run in, I stopped as soon as I ran in. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Uh oh.

Honestly, I don't even know what he saw. So ya!!!

Kitti is out!