/16\

August 7, 2020

\\\\Nate\\\\

I woke up on a couch, I had a mini heart attack until I realized who's house it was, Meredith. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Morning Nate." She said.

I turn around and smile at her.

"Morning Meredith." I say.

"There's an extra toothbrush in the bathroom." She said walking back over to the living room.

I walk back to the bathroom and brush my teeth, I put the toothbrush down and see Meredith in the door frame with a smirk on her face.

"What's that look for?" I ask, smirking as well.

"I can finally do this." She said.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her lips to mine, I smiled under the kiss as our lips moved together.

"I missed this." She whispered through the kiss.

"Me too."

I pull back and smile at her.

"I don't get why Tyler doesn't like you, you're gorgeous a great kisser, and amazing in bed." She smirks.

"Why thank you, But how could you remember? It's been forever since I refreshed your memory, why don't we work on that?" I say lifting her shirt.

She smirks and nods, I remove her shirt and mine. I start to kiss her and take her to her bedroom, I knew what was about to happen was gonna be good.

"Take me Daddy." She says as I slowly remove her pants.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

So sorry for the short chapter, I had some writers block.

Kitti is out!