/12\

August 6, 2020

\\\\Grayson\\\\

I held my phone as I waited for Ethan to respond to my texts, I know he went out on his date but he never came home. I called him 7 times and texted him way too many, I was about to call him again until I got a call from Nate.

"Yeah, what's up?" I say putting the phone to my ear.

"You looking for Ethan?" He said.

"Yeah, do you know where he is?"

"Yup, I'll be over in 5 to pick you up, we're going to him." He said seriously.

"Ok." I hung up.

I threw on a shirt and some shorts along with some shoes, I walked out of my apartment and locked the door behind me. I walk outside to see Nate's car, someone was in the passenger seat but I could really see who it was.

"Hey man, so you know where he is?" I asked getting in.

"Yeah, he's at this beach that is really hidden from the public." Nate said, he seemed really mad.

"Nate, are you ok dude? You seem really pissed." I asked.

"No, I'm not ok. Ethan doesn't need Tyler, she's too innocent for him." He said.

"So, you're trying to break them up?" I question. 

"Yup, and I even brought help." He said pointing to the passenger seat.

The person turned around and took off their sunglasses.

"Hi Grayson." They giggled.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Who was it? Take a guess guys.

Kitti is out!