36.

Beyoncé's Pov
It's 7:00 p.m. August and I have been out all day showing Blue around New Orleans and doing some shopping. Now, we are one our way to August's moms place. I'm not at all excited about this. I'm nervous.

When we pulled up. I got Blue out the car and August got the bags. August says his mom loves Blue, and she's excited to meet me. He says she loves my music.

August opened the door and walked in. Blue did the same. I slowly followed.

??- *Gasp* It's Beyoncé!!

I smiled at the little girls.

Me- Hey.

They hugged me. I hugged back.

August- These are my nieces. Kay, Mya, and Chay.

Me- Nice to meet you girls. *Smiles*

Them- Nice ta meet ya too.

I met some more of August's family. They seem like pretty cool people.

August- Moms.

??- In da kitchen.

Oh shoot.

Blue stayed in the living room with the other girls while I followed August.

Aug- Hey ma.

August kissed his moms cheek.

??- Hey son.

Aug- Ma, dis is Beyoncé.

I looked at August when he said my name. His accent made it sound better.

He took his hand into mines and pulled me closer. A little too close... He has pretty soft hands though.

Aug- And Bey dis in my moms. Sheila.

August mom turned around and smiled.

Sheila- Hey Beyoncé. Nice ta meet ya.

Me- Hello. Nice to meet you too.

She gave me a hug.

August's family and I talked for awhile but then it was getting late and everyone went their separate ways. It was just August, Blue, and I. Sheila was even in bed.

We went upstairs to August's old room.

Aug- Ya can get comfortable. I'll take da couch.

I nodded.

Aug- Nite BlueBlue.

Blue- Night daddy.

They kissed each other and August walked out.

I got Blue all washed up and I put her to bed. It didn't take long for her to go to sleep. I only read for 6 minutes.

I got myself cleaned up also. I slipped into my grey onesie and white house shoes.  I was nowhere near tired so I walked downstairs because I saw a light on in the living room.

I walked in there and August was up. He was shirtless and wearing boxers. I leaned on the frame. He looked up.

Aug- Whets good.

Me- I can't sleep.

Aug- Sit.

I sat in the chair across from August.

Aug-... Maybe we can finish our talk.

I nodded.

Aug-.. Ya weren't a side...... Ya are different... In my eyes honestly.. I'd say ya were my main...

Me- Either way it goes you were talking to other women.. I'm not the type to deal with all the extras August. Either it's me or no me.... It hurt me so bad to walk away from you August. It did. But Now that we have Blue together I have no choice but to see you all the time. And all those feelings I've been trying to get rid of, just won't leave..... No matter how hard I try.... I would love to start over with you August. But you have to be ready to be committed to one person and only one person.....

Aug-..I'm readey.. Beyoncé Giselle Knowles I want some with ya.... Ya kno, I've always been saying I wanted a gurlfriend.

Me- Oh really now. *Chuckles* ..I'll think about it.

I got up and walked upstairs to Blue, leaving August answerless.