9.

Bey's Pov

?-Bey...Bey. Bey.!

Me-Huh?

?-Get it together.. It's been a week now.

Yes, A week and I haven't heard from Blue.

Me-...Leave me alone please.

I walked away. I'm in Atlanta at the moment handling business. For right now I'm still crashing at August place. I plan on moving back to New York soon. No reason for me being here.

I've been in my own zone lately. Maybe I do miss Blue's company..... That's it. Blue herself.. No..I didn't want this to begin with.

I told my team I was taking it in early because I just wasn't feeling it.

I got in the car I came in and it drove me to August's place. I got there and I sat my purse down on the couch and slipped out of my shoes.

I walked in the kitchen and I saw August there talking to someone on speaker phone. He was making cereal in his robe.

Aug-I miss ya ta babey.

Blue- Whera's mommy?

August looked at me.

Aug-She rite hea.

Blue- Does mommy miss me?

Aug- I don kno.. Ask hea.

I glared at August. Putting me on the spot.

Me- Hi Blue..

Blue- Hi.

Me- What are you doing?

Blue- I'm at the doctor and they are going to make me take a nap.

Me-Really?

I don't like when Blue get puts to sleep for some reason.

Blue-Yes ma'am. So I called daddy and you before I take my nap.

Me-That's really caring of you.

Deena-Time to go BlueBlue.

Blue-Alright. Bye Mommy, Bye daddy!

Us-Bye.

I started to panic a little because sometimes people don't wake up from there "naps".

Me-....Blue! I L-GCO.

The call ended.

Man.

I looked over at August. He was eating his cereal looking at me.

Me- Don't give me that look.

Aug- Ya love hea na? Afta ya claim ya didn't want hea.

Me- I don't!

I started walking away from him. He sat his cereal down and followed.

Aug- Why are ya running away from hea?! Why can't ya accept ya feelings are strong fa hea.

Me- Why do you care!?

Aug- Bey why do ya hate me so much?!

I turned around with tears in my eyes.

Me-YOU PLAYED ME! That's why......... If someone ever played Blue I think you will feel the same.

August just looked.

Aug-I'm-GCO.

Me-You're sorry. I know you are. That changes nothing August... And to answer your question. I'm scared. I'm scared to get attach to Blue because I don't want to miss up being a "Mother." I want her to be loved like she deserves. And I don't think that's me...

I heard footsteps and I turned around to see Miracle walking out of August's room. I scuffed.

Me-Sorry...... I'm invading.

I walked upstairs and to the guest room. I closed and locked my door. I sat on the end of my bed and just cried.

I heard my phone ring and it was my mom. She calls at the right times.

**********Phone Convo**********
Me-*Sniffs* Hello?

Tina- Hey Bey.

Me-Hi.

Tina-What's wrong baby?

She sound worried.

Me- I messed up mom. *Cries* I realized I need Blue more then she needs me.

Tina- Continue.

Me- But I'm afraid to love her because I don't want to mess up... I don't want to drag her into this celebrity world... I don't want her to grow up like that.

Tina- But that world comes with a part of you baby... Bey you can't change that. All you need to do is be her mother because she hasn't had one. That's all she wants... All she needs is a family. And she loves you and August to death.

Me- Me and August aren't on good term right now.

Tina- And that's find... Work something out for Blue...

I sat in silence.

Me- She doesn't want to come back. She thinks I don't like her...

Tina- Prove her wrong.

Me- Coming into this I didn't want it.... But I know your game... You knew I was going to fall for her.

Tina-*Smiles* Maybe...... So what's it gone be?

Me-.................................................................................................... I'm coming to get my baby.

Tina-*Smiles*

************End Of Convo*******