31.

Beyoncé's Pov
Blue has been in Houston for a couple days with my mom. I call her everyday. She sounds much happier there with my mom.... I do miss her with all my heart.

I haven't talk to August at all but my mom tells me that he calls Blue everyday too. I don't want to talk to him, but I know we are going to have to talk soon.... I miss him a little too.

Right now I'm preparing for a show. It's actually going to be in Miami and I have to fly out there tonight, but I'm doing as much as I can here in New York. The show is in 2 days and right now I'm at dance rehearsal. All my mind can think about is my mini me, August,... And Chris.

Bey- Ok, I need a quick break.

I wiped my sweat with my shirt. I walked over to my phone. My heels clicked clacked on the tile floor.

When I got to my phone I had a miss call from my mom and Chris. I called Chris back first because I know when I call my mom we'll be on the phone for a long time.

**************Phone Conversation************
Chris- What's up baby.

Me- Nothing much. Rehearsal.

Chris- How's the little one?

Chris sounded like he was in the car.

Me- She's great. She's actually with my mom... What about you? How's Ro?

I can tell Chris was smiling.

Chris- Royalty and I are great. She's with me now. Ro?

Ro-Hmm.

Chris- Tell Bey hey.

Ro- Hiiiii.

Chris chuckled.

Chris- She's waving.

I chuckled to myself.

Me- What are your plans for today?

Chris- Studio.. Take Ro out to the park or something.

Me- Sounds nice. *Smiles* ....... When you come to Miami we need to talk..

Chris- Alright. Hey, I'll catch you later. Royalty just wasted juice in my car.

I chuckled to myself.

Me- Alright. Byebye.

************End Of Conversation*********

Me- Now, time to call my mom.

************Phone Conversation**********
Tina-Hey baby.

Me-Hey mom.

Tina-What's going on?

Me-Nothing much. At rehearsal.

Tina- I can't wait for the show baby. I know you're ready to see Blue.

Me- Yes. I miss her... Where is she?

Tina- We are outside in the backyard. She's playing with Julez.

Me- Solange's home?

Tina- Yes. She popped up on me. *Chuckles*

I chuckled too.

Solo- Hey sissy!

I smiled.

Me- Tell solo hey mom.

Tina- She said hey Solange.

Me- What have you guys done today?

Tina- We went for breakfast and we did a little shopping. Then we came back to the house and Blue helped me make lemonade and now we are drinking that on the patio.

I smiled to myself.

Me- How about the paps?

Tina- They haven't been too bad. Just a couple. Let's not forget the people here in Houston... They take a couple of pictures too. Nothing that'll make her cringe.

I nodded as if my mom can see me.

Me- I miss her....

Tina- I know she misses you too.... All she need is a break from the cameras..... And for her caretakers to act like a family.

I sighed.

Tina- When was the last time you talked to August?

Me- I would say two weeks ago...But I know I need to talk to him.

Tina- You do.

Me-... I'll talk to him in Miami.

Tina- Y'all will have a lot of time to talk because I'm making y'all stay together with Blue.

Me- Mom..

Tina- At least let her see y'all together. That whole parent thing will be out of her head and all she would have to deal with is the camera shyness.

Me- ......... I knew I wasn't fit for this parenting thing.

Tina- Now, don't go beating yourself up Bey. Blue will get use to the paps.. It's all new to her.

Me- As much as I try to run away from the spotlight.... It always find me... And I'm putting a three year old thru that...

Tina- You're Beyoncé. You can't run.... That's why your family is always behind you. Blue will grow to understand who you are and who we are..... It's all going to be ok baby.....

Me- Where's she?

Tina- Still playing. Do you want to talk to her?

Me- No... I don't want to interrupt her playing time... I have to go anyway..

Tina- Ok sweetie.. I'll send you a picture of her if you'd like.

Me- That'll be great.

Tina- Alright. Byebye honey.

Me-Bye.

**************End Of Conversation*****
Within a minute later my phone dinged. I opened the message from my mom. It was Blue running. I slightly smiled and a tear fell... I quickly clicked off the picture and shut off my phone.

Me- Um.. Rehearsals over.

I wiped my tears and turned around. Everyone were looking at me.

Me- Go home and pack.

I tried to smile. They can tell something was off. They all smiled on there way out though.

Now it was just one person left in the dance studio. Me.

I turned on the music and started doing the dance routine. I put my all into it. All the anger I have.......at myself