Rejection Kills- Cory

(A/N) Glad to see y'all are diggin' Cayde! I wanna be Cayde's mate, but I have other plans for him:D Anyway, can you guys check out my story, 'Over Again' because it'd really mean a lot! And I've changed my idea for my next story, can you guys decide me a name? I'll give you the plot soon:) and please, guys! Feedback! -M.

~•~

★Candy's Pov★

"Stop it," I hissed, flicking away Mandy's hand from my face. She'd been trying to do something for the past hour but the freaking brush is so tickly. It pisses the f*ck out of me. Especially because of my pregnancy hormones. I huffed a little, storming out of the room. I didn't even look back at Mandy, just walked.

I didn't notice where I was going until I found myself walking towards the entrance of the cells in the basement of the pack house. I let my feet carry me in, my wolf pulling me towards it. I kept walking, unsure of wether I should be going down there. I walked down the hard, dirty floors as my flip flops made patting sounds.

I felt myself slowing down infront of a cell and peeking in. My eyes widened as I saw Liam and a boy who looked like he'd been beaten badly. He stank of Rogue, and I couldn't help but notice how his eyes shone with innocence. My heart clenched seeing him like that, my eyes widened seeing Liam pull his fist back to punch him again.

"Stop!" I yelled, making Liam freeze and turn around. His angry eyes slowly softening as they met my gaze. "Candy, babe. What are you doing down here?" Liam said trying to ignore my accusing stares. I narrowed my eyes at him. Oh no he didn't just act like he was beating the sh*t out of an innocent boy. He hardly looked sixteen.

His brown hair was messy and muddy, and it looked like it had been pulled, too. His emerald green eyes we innocent with a hidden pain in them. I felt my eyes water looking at his state. Ripped clothes, bruises, blood, and freshly made wounds. I can't believe Liam did this. And why?

I noticed the cell door locked, and grabbed a bar, pulling it apart and making room for me to enter. The silver on it burnt my hand, and I felt a bruise forming, but I didn't care. My only mission was to get my mate away from the Rogue. I pushed past Liam and looked at the boy concerned. "Get the pack docter, and help me get him out of the cellars," I demanded, my Santier power dripping into my voice.

"But Candace! He's a spy, sent from Rochusa!" Liam yelled, but I didn't even flinch as the boy cowered under the authority in his voice. I growled at my mate. Woah, I've never growled at Liam! I never had to, anyways. I felt guilt pour in me and I gave Liam an apologetic look, silently telling him to go along with what I said.

Liam glared at me, which was a first. My bottom lip quivered seeing my mate look at me like that. He probably didn't notice, or didn't want to as he kicked a chair across the cell roughly, making it collide with the wall and shatter. He grumbled something, before he went silent. I hoped he was calling the pack docter, because I could smell the scent of blood getting stronger.

I turned back to the boy, noticing his leg was badly injured and it was bleeding constantly. I went over to Liam, avoiding eye contact with him before grabbing his shirt and ripping it off him. I walked back to the boy, who was still stunned. I wrapped the shirt around his leg, pressing it, trying to slow down the bleeding. "Can-" Liam started angrily, but I cut him off. "Would you rather it be mine?" I asked emotionlessly, and I heard no reply.

I heard footsteps coming this way and sighed. I needed to talk with Liam about the way I behaved, but I didn't know why I did it myself. Its just something that made me realize that this boy could be innocent. And he is, I'll be sure of it.

As the pack docter enetered the cell, looking confused, I just silently motioned him to come here. He got the message and took out the first aid kit and started cleaning up the boys' bruises, making me loosen my hold on the shirt that I had oressed to his leg, and leave him to the docter. I walked over to Liam, who looked angry and confused at the same time and his bare top half on complete display, almost making my mouth water, but now was not the time.

I gingerly took his hand, firmly gripping it befoe dragging him out. "Please get him to a guest room," I told the docter and continued pulling Liam out of there.

ΔΔΔΔ

"So, you're just gonna let him stay because you think he's innocent?" Liam said disbelievingly making me nod firmly. "Mm hm," I mumbled. "And its because I know Rocusa, he blackmails people to do stuff for him, that could be the case!" I yelled at him. "And you think Cayde is innocent, too?" he growled lowly.

My eyes narrowed. "No," I stated. "But he can help, and I don't know if I told you, but my power is mates. And he's gonna find his mate in this pack." Liam's eyes just narrowed right back at me. "You know what," he snapped. "Just f*cking stay out of this. You're not Alpha, your a Luna. Learn your place." he growled before storming through the door, slamming it behind him making me jump.

I felt a pang in my heart knowing what he just said. 'Learn your place,' what is my place? A Luna is the mother of a pack, and gets the same respect as an Alpha and helps him make decisions. But what am I? I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face and I wiped them quickly, trying to erase evidence of them.

I let out a sob, burrying my face in my hands, I had officially screwed up mine and my mate's relationship. I sniffled, wiping away my tears and getting up. I needed to do simething.

ΔΔΔΔ

"Hey," I said quietly, entering the room the pack docter told me he was in. He jumped a little, probably startled. "I'm Candace," I told him softly, walking towards him. His green eyes were wide, like he expected me to charge at him any moment now. I gave him a small smile. "Aren't you gonna tell me yours?" I smirked.

"H-huh?" he stuttered, making me laugh a little. "Your name," I laughed. He looked a little more relaxed and I'm glad. "Cory," he said and I smile. no stutters. "Cory, I don't wanna push, and I understand if you don't want to answer right now, but why were you on our land?" I asked carefully, making suee he doesn't get pressured and give me wrong information.

"R-Rocusa," he stuttered again. "He has m-my f-family. Well, t-the only family I have l-left." I mentally gave myself a high five. I knew it! He was blackmailing him. "He's planing to attack, two days max. He's not stopping, he told me if you come willingly he won't hurt anyone." he added and my heart stopped. I could stop all this. I could, but I couldn't leave Liam, the pack, I still haven't even had my baby. I looked at Cory thankfully. "Thank you, so much, Cory! I will help get your family back, I promise." I said and I hoped I could.

I gave him a last smile before sprinting out the roon, going to find Liam.

ΔΔΔ

"Liam!" I yelled, bursting through the door. I froze in my tracks and my eyes widened, my jaw dropped and my heart sank. I didn't want to believe the sight infront of me, I just didn't. Liam and Penelope were full on snogging on the couch, both their eyes were wide looking at me. Penelope smirked, settin me off the edge. The hurt was replaced by anger as I stomped towards them.

I stopped, grabbing Penelope's fake blonde hair and throwing her across the room, making her collide with the wall as a loud thud and the sickening sounds of bones breaking sounded through the room, along with Penelope's shrill scream. She fell on the floor, screaming again. I didn't even glance at her throughout, I knew exactly what I was doing.

I turned all my attention to Liam, glaring at him with my now blood red eyes. The fear was evident in him as I tilted mt neck a little. "My place?" I started. "Where is my place, Liam? As your mate? I think not. As the mother of your child? I think so, but does it matter to you? I KNOW not." I spat, swinging my arm and slapping him straigh across the face, as a loud smack echoes through the room along with the pops of Penelope's bones popping back into place and her painful cries.

I glared at shocked and guilty Liam, before turning around to leave. I stopped, remembering why I came in the first place. "Rocusa is planning attack within two days, I'd rather turn myself in, save you the worries and loss." I said emotionlessly, walking out before slamming the door shut.

~•~

(A/N) I think I like Cayde better now. Liam or Cayde? And do you think Candace will turn herself in? She's bloody serious, yaknow? And what about the baby? Do you still ship Landy? Anyone wanna be Cory's mate? Check out my story, Over Again, please? Do you think Liam did this on purpose?

AND OMFG DID YOU WATCH BEST SONG EVER MUSIC VIDEO OMFG OMFFFGG I CANT! *dies* -M.