Rejection Kills- Confessions and Hurt

(A/N) Well, it depended on the response, so here. Though please vote, it would really help me. -M.

>>>>>>>>>

"No, Louera, You don't understand," I sobbed. "I lied to you, I have oringinetivous (a/n I made that up, it remimded me of max's 'illness' in Wowp)

Louera gasped, her eyes filled with tears, "How long-how long have you k-known?" she choked out. "Ten months, look Lou, I just didn't want you guys to worry. Please don't hate me, I only have so much time."

Nodding, Louera stood shakily on her wobbly legs. "We have to tell the others, does Trishs know?" she referred to my mum, "No, she doesn't. I wanted to tell you all together, but Teagan rejecting me, I honestly don't know how much time I have left." I whispered the last part. Simply nodding again, we both walked in silence towards to pack house, both lost in thoughts. When we walked in, all eyes were on us. Well, at least I wore waterproof make up.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Justin and the girls with a few other guys. They were in high ranks, I could tell with the authority radiating from them, I just didnt know who they were.They were all handsome and built, I noticed that, but honestly didn't care right now. Freezing in my tracks as a realization hit me. I tried reaching in my mind, but nothing but a small whimper, almost inaudible, came. Lou looked to me in concern. "I can't feel her," I whispered in her ear. She shut her eyes tightly and let out a deep breath.

Walking towards our friends, I just quietly sat in the corner. I learned that all the guys there were Aubrey, Summer and Jade's mates. Smiling fakely at them, l silently mourned in the corner. Until a couple of teenage girls came to me. "Hi Candace!" they squealed. "Hello, love," I replied smiling. Fans always cheer me up. After signing their OHD° merchandise, and taking a few pictures. I saw Louera smiling sadly in the corner. I gave her a look that said, I'm okay. I'll do this, I dont need anyone but my mum, my friends, and my long-lost brother. Sighing, I decided, I'm not going to leave without being sure to be remembered.

I screamed as an unfimiliar stabbing in my chest began, tears streamed down my face, as it kept getting worse, I knew what this is, so did Louera. But I wasnt going to be weak. I was going to be strong and face it. But he's gonna have to stop sleeping around, it lessens my life-span.

FML.

(A/N) Sorry its short, I hope a few things are cleared up, Candace is sick, with a disease only her mate can cure. She is slowly dying.

Mates:

Aubrey- Austin, beta of the BlueShadow pack- Atticus Mitchell

Jade- Jacob, Alpha of the BlueShadow pack- Hunter Hayes

Louera- Justin, beta of the Lupus Pack- Justin Beiber

Candace- Teagan, Alpha of the Lupus pack.- Imagine him...

Summer- Blake, third-in-command of the Lupus pack. -Gregg Sulkin

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN. PLEASE,

-M.