A Brother's Promise

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I finally got my revenge on Itachi. Killing him made me feel so happy. As I turned around, I noticed a small figure standing there staring at me. I slowly walked to it, and sliced a long cut on its right arm.

A girl at the age of 14 fell and held her right arm wound tightly. "(Y/n)-chan?!", I gasped. She looked at me and smiled.

"Brother! I finally found you! I'm so h-happy that I-I did", she said, getting  up. She was critically injured.. seems like she had to fight before she found me.
She grabbed my hand. 

  "C-can we return home..together...please? Just this once?"

I glared and snatched my hand away. "I'm not going back.. ever.".
She frowned and took two steps back."Everyone misses you.. especially me. Can you.. Why can't..", she mumbled. I looked at her and it seems like she was about to snap.

"Why can't you just come home and make me happy?!", she yelled, tearing up.  My eyes widen as she said that. I blinked.

'Make her..happy?', I thought slowly.  She wobbled a bit and fell. I slowly glanced down at her.  I loved her.. I cared for her..

I pointed my sword at her throat.

But it's time for me to let that go.

3rd Person

You looked at him with wide eyes. 'Sasuke.. please don't..' You felt the tip of his sword press down on your neck. Suddenly, something inside you went off like fireworks. You began to not care whether you lived or died.

Sasuke noticed this.

"Onii-san.. kill me if you want too. I know you still care for me. Either way, that won't change anything about you.. now would it?"

His sword began to tremble, but he was still managed to keep it in position. "Shut up.."
He pressured it more as it began cutting in your skin. You flinched as you begin to feel your death drawing closer.

"Remember when we were little and we liked to play with each other for a passing hour? Remember when we used to look at the stars when we were on our own?", you said, staring at the ground.

You looked to his side to see Itachi's dead body and you slowly looked at your last brother standing. You blinked, eyes half lided.
"Why were you so angered with Itachi? You never did tell me why or why you wanted to.. kill him", you said. He dropped his sword and growled.

"Why didn't you kill me? Isn't that also what you wanted?", you asked him. Sasuke looked down at you and sighed.

"You may be a burden to me.. but I love you much as I used to love Itachi. I'm not gonna kill you", he said, plainly. You smiled and your hopes jumped into gear. 

You  hugged him tightly, causing the ravenette to blush a bit. He smiled and flicked your forehead.  "Ow!"

"Heh."

You glared at him and looked towards the exit. "Are you gonna come home with us, onii-san?". He shook his head sadly.

"Sorry (Y/n) but I can't." You looked down and pouted. He caressed your (h/c) hair.

He kissed you again and flicked his tounge with his own. He licked your soft spot on your neck, causing you to grunt.

"I promise we'll meet again though.", he said, smiling. 

"Promise?"

"A brother's promise."