Rivalry Between Us Two

We just gotten done with the Bell Test. The Bell Test is a test that Kakashi-sensei gave us to test our ability. Onii-san did awesome! He was the best one I've seen so far.

"Okay, class. Time to set you up in teams", Iruka-sensei announced. My heart was beating like a drum, I couldn't help myself, filled with nervousness and excitement. I turned to my brother.

"Sasuke-kun, do you think I did well?", I asked putting my face in my hands. I felt my brother rise my (h/c) bangs up."I think you did great, stop doubting yourself, onii-chan".

He kissed my forehead and I blushed slightly. I looked from the corner of my eye to see a bunch of fangirls in rage. "Alright, Sasuke and (y/n), since you guys had perfect scores, you both will be on Team 7". I jumped up, squealed and hug Sasuke. He blushed a bit.

"Yay!! I get to be with my brother!", I squeaked. But I thought for a moment and raised my hand."Yes, (Y/n)?".

"What about Sakura and Naruto-kun?", I asked, looking at the duo. Sensei blinked and smiled.

"Thank you for reminding me, (Y/n). Naruto and Sakura will be on Team 7 just like you are".

Naruto burned with rage and stood in his chair."WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ON A TEAM WITH.. HIM! SASUKE?!".

Iruka-sensei smiled. "Because Naruto.. you had the lowest scores. So I decided to put the low-class student, with the high-class ones". The class laughed.

"Just don't get it in my way, Naruto", Sasuke said, plainly. I looked at Naruto and Sasuke. I noticed and knew that Sakura hated all this fighting and arguing.

I STILL COULDN'T WAIT TILL OUR FIRST MISSION!! AIEEE!!